Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online 300-160 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which solution Enable you to scale up an IPS by load-balancing Traffic to servers or appliances
- A. Cisco ASA with FIRE POWER Services
- B. Cisco AMP
- C. PBR
- D. Cisco ITD
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options represent an access layer solution designed to accelerate server virtualization, that is managed just like other network devices in the data center? (Choose two)
- A. MPIO
- B. host vPC
- C. VEM
- D. VSS
- E. VSM
Explanation: When server virtualization is implemented, the edge of the network is pushed from the traditional location in the network access layer, implemented in physical switches, to the virtual network access layer that is implemented in software in the server hypervisor. The Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is an intelligent virtual network access layer switch that runs Cisco NX-OS Software, Cisco's data center operating system that runs on all Cisco data center products. Operating inside the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor, the Cisco Nexus 1000V supports Cisco Virtual Network Link (VN-Link) server virtualization technology to provide:
Policy-based virtual machine connectivity
Mobile virtual machine security and network policy
Nondisruptive operating model for your server virtualization and networking teams
When server virtualization is implemented in the data center, servers and virtual machines are not managed the same way as physical servers. Server virtualization is treated as a special deployment, leading to longer
deployment time, with more coordination needed among server, network, storage, and security administrators. With the Cisco Nexus 1000V, you have a consistent networking feature set and configuration and provisioning model for both the physical and the virtual networks. Virtual machine networks can use the same network configuration, security policy, diagnostic tools, and operating models as physical server deployments that are connected to physical switches. This unified approach provides faster deployment and troubleshooting and makes the administration of virtualization environments essentially the same as for nonvirtualized deployments.
Developed in close collaboration with Microsoft, the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch is certified by Microsoft and integrates with Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager
(SCVMM). You can use the Cisco Nexus 1000V to manage your virtual machine connectivity with confidence
in the integrity of the server virtualization infrastructure.
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch Components
Cisco Nexus 1000V Switches have two main components:
Virtual supervisor module (VSM)
Virtual Ethernet module (VEM)
The VSM provides the switch control and management plane, and the VEM provides the data plane for the switch (Figure 1). The VSM can run as a virtual machine on any Microsoft Hyper-V host or as a virtual service node on the Cisco Nexus 1010 and 1110. The VEM runs as a plug-in (extension) to the Microsoft Hyper-V switch in the hypervisor kernel, providing switching between virtual machines.
Cisco Nexus 1000V sees the VSMs and VEMs as modules. In the current release, a single VSM can manage up to 64 VEMs. The VSMs are always associated with slot numbers 1 and 2 in the virtual chassis. The VEMs are sequentially assigned to slots 3 through 66 based on the order in which their respective hosts were added to the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement accurately describes Cisco NSF?
- A. To configure NSF for an OSPF routing environment, all Area 0 devices and ABRs must be NSF-aware and must be configured for OSPF graceful restart.
- B. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L1 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
- C. To configure NSF for a BGP routing environment, all neighboring devices must be NSF-aware and must be configured for BGP graceful restart
- D. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L2 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two STP port types are available in Cisco NX-OS? (Choose two.)
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. blocked
- D. root
- E. point-to-point
You can configure a spanning tree port as an edge port, a network port, or a normal port. A port can be in only one of these states at a given time. The default spanning tree port type is normal. Edge ports, which are connected to Layer 2 hosts, can be either an access port or a trunk port
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are goals of virtualization in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. to provide automation for device deployment
- B. to provide resource isolation
- C. to automate the provisioning of VLANs
- D. to provide Integration between devices in a heterogeneous network
- E. to provide flexible resource management
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options are valid for enabling Layer 3 control between Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM and VEM? (Choose two)
- A. A virtual Ethernet interfaces
- B. A dedicated control interfaces
- C. An out-of-band management interface
- D. A VMWare vCenter virtual machine virtual interface
- E. A dedicated packet interfaces
NEW QUESTION 7
The classical access layer has its limitations due to a high value in which of the following items?
- A. oversubscription
- B. jitter
- C. cost
- D. 10 Gigabit Ethernet links
NEW QUESTION 8
Why should you implement an adapter placement polices to assign vnics or vHBas to vCons?
- A. To function service profile templates, require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
- B. Force the vHBas and the vNICs to appear in specific order in the operating system
- C. To function vHBA updating templates require a specific VHBA placement for BOOT from SAN
- D. To function, the FCoe storage port require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two storage technologies can be integrated into the Cisco ACI fabric? (Choose two)
- A. FCIP
- B. DAS
- C. iSCSI
- D. NAS
- E. FC
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the most common design requirement when creating a data center solution?
- A. high availability with disaster recovery
- B. multicore CPU servers
- C. traffic inspection for inbound traffic
- D. virtualization of network resources
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the Exhibit.
You need to allocate all interfaces on the same port ASIC to the same VDC. Which ports share an ASIC?
- A. ports 1-12
- B. ports 9-17
- C. ports 9-13
- D. ports 1-17
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two actions must be performed when you configure Cisco VN-Link in hardware? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- B. Add an ESX host to the distributed virtual switch in Cisco UCS Manager.
- C. Create a port profile and profile clients in Cisco UCS Manager.
- D. Create a standard switch on an ESXi host and map the network adapters to the switch.
- E. Create a distributed virtual switch under the datacenter folder in VMware vCenter.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which component is required to run FCoE?
- A. converged network adapter
- B. iSCSI gateway
- C. host bus adapter
- D. Fibre Channel adapter
Explanation: Computers can connect to FCoE with converged network adapters (CNAs), which contain both Fibre Channel host bus adapter (HBA) and Ethernet Network Interface Card (NIC) functionality on the same adapter card. CNAs have one or more physical Ethernet ports. FCoE encapsulation can be done in software with a conventional Ethernet network interface card, however FCoE CNAs offload (from the CPU) the low level frame processing and SCSI protocol functions traditionally performed by Fibre Channel host bus adapters.
NEW QUESTION 14
Two Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches have successfully formed a VPC domain the VPC domain in the entire Topology. Which two action are needed to achieve this goal? (choose two)
- A. Enable the peer gateway feature under the VPC domain
- B. Enable the peer Switch feature under the VPC domain
- C. Enable the peer Keepalive feature under the VPC domain
- D. Configure identical VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
- E. Configure different VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
NEW QUESTION 15
What is used to insert services when using Layer 4 to Layer 7 service insertion in the Cisco ACI?
- A. device scripts
- B. tenant administrators
- C. policies
- D. function profiles
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements accurately describe a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect cluster? (Choose two )
- A. Only the active Fabric Interconnect forwards data traffic
- B. The Fabric Interconnect cluster uses a Cisco UCS B-Senes Blade Server chassis to forward data when the L1-L2 links are down
- C. The Fabric Interconnect cluster uses a virtual IP address for management connections
- D. The Fabric Interconnect uses L1-L2 links to forward data when the primary Fabric Interconnect uplinks are down.
- E. primary Fabric Inter connect node conies up after a failure, the node compares the Cisco UCS systemdatabase version to Fabric Interconnect
P.S. Easily pass 300-160 Exam with 132 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 300-160 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-160-exam-dumps.html (132 New Questions)