We offers . "DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure", also known as 300-160 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 300-160 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Cisco 300-160 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What two options are common switching protocols that are used in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. MPLS
- B. Frame Relay
- C. FDDI
- D. STP
- E. APPN/APPI
NEW QUESTION 2
In which OTV transport mode must an AED router create multiple copies of each control plan packet?
- A. site-to-site
- B. unicast-only
- C. multicast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two characteristics are associated with the access layer of a Data Center Unified Fabric network? (Choose two)
- A. voice, data, and wireless convergence
- B. no packet manipulation
- C. QoS—policing
- D. routing manipulation and filtering
- E. QoS - classification and queuing
NEW QUESTION 4
You use Cisco UCS Central to manage Cisco UCS. Which statement accurately describes how local and global policies are applied?
- A. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director.
- B. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- C. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- D. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 5
You must configure resiliency for Fiber Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. A port channels
- B. An appliance ports
- C. vPC
- D. a unified storage ports
NEW QUESTION 6
You must use one logical uplink for Fibre Channel traffic and Ethernet traffic on a Cisco UCS system. Which type of port should you use to accomplish this task?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. server
- C. FCoE uplink
- D. uplink
Explanation: Server and Uplink Ports on the Fabric Interconnect
Each fabric interconnect has a set of ports in a fixed port module that you can configure as either server ports or uplink Ethernet ports. These ports are not reserved. They cannot be used by a Cisco UCS instance until you configure them. You can add expansion modules to increase the number of uplink ports on the fabric interconnect or to add uplink Fibre Channel ports to the fabric interconnect.
You need to create LAN pin groups and SAN pin groups to pin traffic from servers to an uplink port. Each fabric interconnect can include the following types of ports:
Server ports handle data traffic between the fabric interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure server ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not include server ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports
Uplink Ethernet ports handle Ethernet traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Ethernet ports are unconfigured. However, you can configure them to function in the following ways:
You can configure uplink Ethernet ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports
Uplink Fibre Channel ports handle FCoE traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound FCoE traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Fibre Channel ports are uplink. However, you can configure them to function as Fibre Channel storage ports. This is useful in cases where a Cisco UCS requires a connection to a Direct-Attached Storage (DAS) device.
You can only configure uplink Fibre Channel ports on an expansion module. The fixed module does not include uplink Fibre Channel ports.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which description is true when you configure a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switch as an FCoE switch?
- A. You can use M-Series and F-Series modules in the storage VDC.
- B. You can configure an FCoE port in any VDC.
- C. You can forward IP traffic from the storage VDC.
- D. You can configure an FCoE port to be shared between the storage VDC and one other VDC.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are evaluating Ethernet connectivity options for a data center design. Drag and drop the cabling options from the left onto the correct connectivity designs on the right. Not all options are used.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three actions must you perform to implement Cisco FabricPath on a data center network? (Choose three)
- A. Configure the VLAN in FabricPath mode
- B. Configure the interface to use the STP type of normal
- C. Configure the interfaces in FabricPath mode
- D. Configure the interfaces in trunk mode
- E. Enable the IS-IS feature
- F. Install the FabricPath feature set
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two characteristics are associated with the core layer of a Data Center Unified Fabric network? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 2 default gateway redundancy
- B. QoS—policing
- C. no packet manipulation
- D. QoS—classification and queuing
- E. scalable routing protocols like OSPF
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the Exhibit.
Link 1 handles most of the traffic. Which action do you take to load balance traffic evenly between the server and the SAN?
- A. Enable src-dst-ox0id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- B. Enable src-dst-id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- C. Change the MDS port changgel configuration to source dest port.
- D. Upgrade the bandwidth for the devices connected to the MDS.
NEW QUESTION 12
Designing data center interconnects requires the understanding of the loop avoidance mechanisms. Drag and drop the loop avoidance mechanisms from the left onto the technologies that utilize them on the right.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are designing a Cisco Fabric Interconnect and UCS blade project for a client that includes two fabric interconnects in high availability and one UCS blade chassis. The Cisco devices will be connected to the client's Fibre Channel storage system.
Which two SAN pool configurations are the minimum requirements for a successful operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Create two WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- B. Create one WWPN pool per blade chassis.
- C. Create two WWPN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- D. Create four WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, two for fabric A and two for fabric B.
- E. Create one WWNN pool per blade chassis.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which protocol must the NICs, CNAs, and underlying physical data center network fabric support to enable lossless iSCSI?
- A. DCBX
- B. FSPF
- C. TRILL
- D. PBB
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop each Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect feature on the left to the correct forwarding mode on the right.
Explanation: End Host Mode:
MAC learning on server ports only Active-active link utilization Switching Mode:
Uplinks (Ethernet) blocked according to STP
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan to configure LISP between two data centers. Which two LISP components most be configured? (Choose two.)
- A. VTEP
- B. the site identifier
- C. a map resolver
- D. a map server
- E. VNI
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/300-160-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As Version)