Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 400-151 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Cisco 400-151 Brain Dumps First.
Free 400-151 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In an ACI fabric, which three types of interface are supported on border leaf switches to connect to
an external router? (Choose three)
- A. sub interface with 802 1Q tagging
- B. 1GbE Interface
- C. any interfaces that supports VXLAN encapsulation
- D. Layer 3 interface
- E. 10GbE interface
- F. switch virtual interface
Explanation: Using More than two Border leaf Switches
Border leaf switches support three types of interfaces to connect to an external router:
• Layer 3 (routed) interface
• Sub interface with IEEE 802.1Q tagging
• Switched Virtual Interface (SVI)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three components are involved in the Cisco vPath solution? (Choose three)
- A. leaf
- B. VSM
- C. Service grap
- D. VEM
- E. APIC
- F. virtual service node
NEW QUESTION 3
Where are domains placed when they are initially registered with Cisco UCS Central?
- A. Registered domains.
- B. Ungrouped domains.
- C. Discovered domains
- D. Acknowledged domains.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options are benefits of moving the application development workload to the cloud? (Choose two)
- A. High availability and redundancy is handled by the hypervisor
- B. The application availability is not affected by the loss of a single virtual machine
- C. It provides you full control over the software packages and vendor used
- D. The workload can be moved or replicated easily
- E. It provides a more secure environment.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three configuration can be different between EVPN vPC peers? (Choose three.)
- A. Using a different secondary IP address
- B. Consistent NVE1 binding to the same loopback interface
- C. Consistent VLAN to VN-segment mapping
- D. Consistent VNI to group mapping
- E. Using the same primary IP addresses
- F. Loopback primary IP address
NEW QUESTION 6
How do you manually configure a vNIC MAC address?
- A. Use the mac -address-table static command.
- B. Modify the dynamic vNIC connection policy.
- C. Use the set identity dynamic-mac command.
- D. Modify the adapter policy.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which option is the best practice recommendation for Spanning Tree configuration in a vPC environment?
- A. Disable PortFast (edge port type) on host-facing interfaces to avoid slow STP convergence
- B. Disable Rapid PVST or MST on all switches in the Layer 2 domain to avoid slow STP convergence
- C. Disable the Bridge Assurance feature on vPC links
- D. Disable the BPDU Filter on the edge devices to avoid BPDU propagation
NEW QUESTION 8
What is recommended backup policy for Cisco Cloud Center?
- A. Bi-Weekly Basis
- B. Daily Basis
- C. Monthly Basis
- D. Weekly Basis
- E. Hourly Basis
NEW QUESTION 9
What data modeling language is commonly used by NETCONF?
- A. YANG
- B. XML
- C. REST
- D. HTML
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the MST Spanning Tree protocol standards from left onto the correct characteristics on the right.
NEW QUESTION 11
Object configJob contains which of the following information?
- A. field lastStepDescr
- B. admin state
- C. next object name
- D. passphrase
NEW QUESTION 12
Which definition of Intelligent Service Card Manager is true?
- A. part of the RISE service that resides on an appliance (for example, Citrix NetScaler) that is responsible for sending Route Health Injection messages to a Cisco Nexus switch
- B. management software to manage provisioning of RISE services on a Cisco Nexusswitch
- C. management software to manage Cisco Nexus devices
- D. part of the RISE service that resides on a Cisco Nexus switch that is responsible for handlingtasks related to receiving Route Health Injection messages from appliances and programmingthose routes in the universal routing information base
- E. part of the RISE service that is responsible for establishing initial connectivity with remoteappliances (for exampl
- F. Citrix NetScaler)
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and drop the correct functional component from left to its description on right.
Explanation: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/data-center-virtualization/application-centric- infrastructure/white-paper-c11-739609.html
NEW QUESTION 14
Which IEEE standard defines wireless access in vehicular environments?
- A. 802.11k
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11af
- D. 802.11p
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three statements are considered best practice when directly connecting converged network
adapters to the fabric? (Choose three)
- A. Cisco Unified Fabric links must be configured as access ports and FCoE VLAN must not be configured as a native VLAN
- B. If MSTP is enabled, a separate MST instance must be used for FCoEVLANs
- C. Cisco UF links must be configured as spanning-tree edge ports
- D. A shared VLAN can be used to carry traffic for each virtual fabric in the SAN (for example, VLAN 1002 for VSAN 1, VSAN 2, and so on)
- E. Separate FCoE VLANs must be used for FCoE in SAN-A and SAN-B
- F. A blade switch must connect to multiple converged access switched in a topology.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the correct configuration for DC-NYC?
- A. feature otvotv site-identifier 0000 0000 0002otv site-vlan 1000interface Overlay 1otv join-interface port-channel 1001otv use-adjacency-server 10.1.1.1 unicast-onlyotv extend-vlan 10,12,14,18-19,24,34,37,52,56-69,75-79,86-87,99,102-103,106,116,120,122
- B. feature otvotv site-identifier 0x2 otv site-vlan 1000interface Overlay 1otv join-interface port-channel 1001otv adjacency-server unicast-onlyotv use-adjacency-server 10.1.1.1 unicast-onlyotv extend-vlan 10,12,14,18-19,24,34,37,52,56-69,75-79,86-87,99,102,103,106,116,120,122
- C. feature otvotv site-identifier 0x2 otv site-vlan 1000interface Overlay 1otv join-interface port-channel 1001 otv adjacency-server unicast-onlyotv use-adjacency-server 10.2.2.2 unicast-onlyotv extend-vlan 10,12,14,18-19,24,34,37,52,56-69,75-79,86-87,99,102-103,106,116,120,122
- D. feature otvotv site-identifier 0x2 otv site-vlan 1000interface Overlay 1otv join-interface port-channel 1001otv use-adjacency-server 10.1.1.1 unicast-onlyotv extend-vlan 10,12,14,18,19,24,34,37,52,56-69,75-79,86-87,99,102,103,106,116,120,122
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements about the physical leaf interface configuration are true? (Choose two)
- A. The port usage type is "Blacklist” by default
- B. When not configured, the default AEP information displayed on an interface defaults to the system-defined AEP
- C. A port connected to an APIC has usage type of EP
- D. Infra, and Controller
- E. Auto Mdix mode detects the cable connection type and configures the connection appropriately
- F. The administrative port layer state can be Switched, Routed, or P2P
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
ITD is configured as shown on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch. Why is ping toVIP address still not working?
- A. VIP must be from the same subnet as the ingressinterface
- B. This behavior is normal
- C. To ping VIP, you must add a probe to the device group
- D. Fail action is set to the wrong mode
NEW QUESTION 19
A VPC stretched from two leaf switches up to an ASA firewall you are configuring the VPC as anL3out interface in a Cisco ACI fabric. How is the Layer 3 configuration applied?
- A. A separate SVI must be configured in the ACI fabric and the VLAN of the SVI must be allowedon the VPC trunk configuration
- B. Each endpoint of the VPC must be configured with an IP address in the same range
- C. The VPC configuration itself must be seen as a Layer 2 Portchannel stretching over two devices.A subinterface in the port channel configuration
- D. Each link must be configured as a Layer 3 link
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two guidelines and limitations of netflow on Cisco NX-OS are true? (Choose two)
- A. If you change a layer 2 interface to a layer 3 interface, the software converts the layer 2 netflow to layer 3 netflow automatically.
- B. It is optional to configure a valid record name
- C. The cisco nexus 2000 series fabric extender does not support bridged netflow.
- D. Only layer 2 netflow is applied on layer 2 interfaces, and only layer 3 netflow is applied on layer 3 interfaces.
- E. You must configure a source interfac
- F. If you do not configure a source interface, the exported remains in a disabled state.
P.S. Easily pass 400-151 Exam with 276 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 400-151 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/400-151-dumps.html (276 New Questions)