We offers . "CCIE Data Center Written Exam", also known as 400-151 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 400-151 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free 400-151 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three service request states are valid in cisco UCS Director service request execution state?
- A. on hold
- B. listening
- C. scheduled
- D. running
- E. failed
- F. debugging
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about the Cisco Open SDN Controller are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a commercial distribution based on the OpenFlow controller.
- B. Your own, new network service functions can be added via Java APIs.
- C. Security is enforced by using the Open Services Gateway Initiative framework.
- D. The controller is available as an appliance only.
- E. It can be used in multivendor environments.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements about UCS switch mode are true? (Choose two)
- A. Disjoint Layer 2 networks are supported only when the Ethernet switching mode of the fabric interconnects is configured for switch mode.
- B. Switch mode is the default Ethernet switching mode.
- C. Broadcast packets flood out of all ports except the port that it was received on.
- D. Server-to-server multicast and broadcast traffic is sent through all uplink ports in the same VLAN.
- E. Ethernet switching mode must be used only if the fabric interconnect is connected directly to a router.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about switch policies and leaf profiles in the ACI Fabric is true?
- A. Switch leaf profiles are configured under Fabric > Fabric Policies
- B. Leaf and spine profiles can be part of the same switch policy switch profile when the ports on the leafs and spines have similar characteristics
- C. Manually configuring leaf profiles is not required because they are dynamically configure after new devices come online that are connected to the front panel ports of the leaf
- D. Leaf profilesare associated to interface selector profiles that identify ports on the leaf
- E. Each leaf profile in the ACI fabric must have a unique policy that identifies each single leaf
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which condition executes the Add DNS server task"?
- A. true
- B. failed
- C. undefined
- D. false
NEW QUESTION 6
You have been asked to review the loT migration plans for manufacturing plant. Which technology
should take priority?
- A. Applications
- B. Sensors
- C. Security
- D. Ethernet Switches
- E. Wi-Fi Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two options must be configured on the Layer 3 Gateway switches to isolate the HSRP between the two data centers? ( Choose two)
- A. disable HSRP GARP on the SVIs for the VLANs that move across the DCI
- B. routed access control list on the DCI on the SVIs that blocks the HSRP control traffic
- C. port access control list on the DCI port-channel that blocks the HSRP control traffic
- D. VLAN access control list that blocks the HSRP control traffic
- E. ARP inspection filter that blocks the HSRP GARPs
NEW QUESTION 8
Which option lists key Cisco TrustSec architecture components?
- A. permit,deny,log
- B. classify,mark,deny
- C. authentication,authorization,access control
- D. identity,enforcement,authentication
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about TAP and TUN devices, which are used in a Linux/KVM cloud deployment model, is true?
- A. TUN is for handling Ethernet frames, but TAP is for handling IP packets
- B. TUN is for tunneling IP packets, but TAP is for tapping IP packets.
- C. TUN is for tunneling Ethernet frames, but TAP is for tapping Ethernet frames.
- D. TUN is for handling IP packets, but TAP is for handling Ethernet frames.
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the VTP mode from left onto the correct description on the right.
Explanation: Transparent – relays all VTP protocol packets that it receives o trunk port to all other trunk ports
dServer – creates, removes and modifies VLANs over the entire network
Client – cannot create, change or delete VLANs
Off – Does not forward any VTP packets
NEW QUESTION 11
In OpenStack, which project stores and retrieves arbitrary unstructured data objects?
- A. Keynote
- B. Nova
- C. Cinder
- D. Swift
NEW QUESTION 12
Which protocol does NX-API use as its transport
- A. HTTP/HTTPS
- B. SCP
- C. SFTP
- D. FTP
- E. SSH
NEW QUESTION 13
Considering the ITIL v3 model, what are Puppet and Chef primarily used for?
- A. release management
- B. problem management
- C. configuration management
- D. change management
NEW QUESTION 14
On a cluster with three APICs, on which APIC can you see actual device package logs?
- A. APIC 1
- B. on the one that is a leader for device package service
- C. depending on the device package, on the APIC that is a leader for that device package
- D. depending on the tenant, on the APIC that is a leader for the shard for that particular tenant
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option must be configured before IP Source Guard is used successfully in your networkenvironment?
- A. Dynamic ARP inspection
- B. DHCP snooping
- C. port security
- D. dot1tx
NEW QUESTION 16
How is the virtual IP for an ACI VPC domain assigned?
- A. No virtual IP is available for VPC peers on ACI
- B. by DHCP using the default management network
- C. manually by the admin
- D. by DHCP using the infrastructure VLAN
NEW QUESTION 17
Which description of Infrastructure as a Service is true?
- A. a cloud service that delivers on-demand internet connection between sites
- B. a cloud service that delivers on-demand internet connection between sites
- C. a cloud service that delivers on-demand resource like networking and storage
- D. a cloud service that delivers on-demand software services on a subscription sis
NEW QUESTION 18
Which definition of Intelligent Service Card Manager is true?
- A. part of the RISE service that is responsible for establishing initial connectivity with remote appliances (for exampl
- B. Citrix NetScaler)
- C. management software to manage Cisco Nexus devices
- D. management software to manage provisioning of RISE services on a Cisco Nexus switch
- E. part of the RISE service that resides on a Cisco Nexus switch that is responsible for handling tasks related to receiving Route Health Injection massages from appliances and programming those routes in the universal routing information base
- F. part of the RISE service that resides on an appliance (for example, Citrix NetScaler) that is responsible for sending Route Health Injection massages to a Cisco Nexus switch
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
After you upgrade Cisco UCS firmware, some of your blades have these error messages. Which description of the problem is true?
- A. Storage provisioning is not configured
- B. Some components are deprecated
- C. vNIC template must be converted to updating
- D. Service profile requires a connectivity policy
NEW QUESTION 20
Which description of a hybrid SDN framework is true?
- A. The control plane function is split between a SDN controller and the networking element
- B. The control plane and data plane are pulled from the networking element and put in an SDN controller and SDN agent
- C. The data plane is pulled from the networking element and put in an SDN controller
- D. The control plane is pulled from networking element and put in an SDN controller
100% Valid and Newest Version 400-151 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/400-151/ (New 276 Q&As)