It is impossible to pass HUAWEI H12-211 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed H12-211 Exam Questions. You will get a surprising result by our H12-211 Exam Dumps.
Check H12-211 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When a router is powered on, the router reads the configuration file saved in the default
save directory to getitself initialized. If the configuration file does not exist in the default save directory, what does the router use toinitialize itself?
- A. New configuration file
- B. Initial configuration file
- C. Default parameters
- D. Current configuration file
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the function of the “ip address ppp-negotiate” command?
- A. Enables the function of requesting for an IP address from the peer device.
- B. Enables the function of accepting the request for an IP address from the remote device.
- C. Enables the function of statically allocating IP addresses to the peer.
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements about collision domains and broadcast domains are correct?(Choose three)
- A. Devices connected to the same hub form a collision domain
- B. Devices connected to the same hub form a broadcast domain
- C. Devices connected to the same bridge form a collision domain
- D. Devices connected to the same bridge form a broadcast domain
- E. Devices connected to the same router form a broadcast domain
NEW QUESTION 4
NAPT allows for multiple internal addresses to be mapped to a single public address. How does NATdistinguish between the different private addresses when mapping to the same public address?
- A. The source MAC address is used.
- B. The destination MAC address is used.
- C. The source port number is used.
- D. The destination port number is used.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following commands is used to display the OSPF neighbor relationship establishment?
- A. display ospf neighbor
- B. display ospf brief
- C. display ospf peer
- D. display ospf interface
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the graphic. RTA and RTB are connected over a Frame Relay network using a DLCI, as shown. Staticmapping is required on RTA. Which of the following commands will achieve this?
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr map ip 172.16.1.1 30
- B. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr map ip 172.16.1.1 31
- C. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr map ip 172.16.2.1 30
- D. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]fr map ip 172.16.2.1 31
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the graphic. The data is transmitted using IPsec tunnel mode. The fields of which headers willbeauthenticated?
- A. TCP and Data
- B. Origin IP, TCP and Data
- C. AH, Origin IP, TCP and Data
- D. The fields of all headers
NEW QUESTION 8
A web server in a private network is required to provide HTTP services to public users. The networkadministrator is required to configure NAT on RTA. Which configuration should be used?
- A. [RTA-Serial1/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 220.127.116.11 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- B. [RTA-Serial0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 18.104.22.168 8080
- C. [RTA-Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 22.214.171.124 www inside 192.168.1.1 8080
- D. [RTA- Gigabitethernet0/0/1]nat server protocol tcp global 192.168.1.1 www inside 126.96.36.199 8080
NEW QUESTION 9
Ping 10.0.0.2: 56 data bytes, press CTRL_C to break
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=1 ttl=255 time=2 ms
Reply from 10.0.0.2: bytes=800 Sequence=2 ttl=255 time=10 ms
--- 10.0.0.2 ping statistics --- 2 packet(s) transmitted
2 packet(s) received
0.00% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 2/6/10 ms
A network administrator uses the ping command to test connectivity to the destination
10.0.0.2 on a HuaweiAR series router. Which statement regarding the output is correct?
- A. The network administrator used the command ping -c 2 -s 800 10.0.0.2
- B. The network administrator used the command ping -a 2 -v 800 10.0.0.2
- C. The path between the source and destination is not OK.
- D. The network administrator changed the default TTL value.
NEW QUESTION 10
When both ends running PPP protocol detect that the physical link is active, the link state will transit from deadto establish. Which of the following protocols is used to negotiate the link parameters during this phase?
- A. IP
- B. DHCP
- C. LCP
- D. NCP
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements regarding layer-2 switch is incorrect?
- A. The switch learns MAC addresses automatically
- B. The layer-3 header is modified before the received packet is transmitted
- C. The layer-2 header is modified before the received packet is transmitted.
- D. The layer-2 LAN switch operates at data link layer
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator discovered he/she was unable to use TFTP to transfer files to the router.
Which of thefollowing describes the likely reason for this?
- A. The TFTP service had been disabled on the router.
- B. TCP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- C. UDP port 69 of the server had been blocked.
- D. The username and password had been modified.
NEW QUESTION 13
According to OSI reference model, which layer is responsible for end to end error checking and flow control?
- A. Physical layer
- B. Data link layer
- C. Network layer
- D. Transport layer
NEW QUESTION 14
How many domains can be configured on a Huawei router?
- A. 30
- B. 31
- C. 32
- D. 33
NEW QUESTION 15
10.0.1.0/24 O_ASE 150 2 D 10.0.23.3 Serial2/0/0
Refer to the display output. Which of the following statements regarding route shown are true?(Choose two)
- A. The address 10.0.23.3 has been configured on the peer’s serial 2/0/0 interface.
- B. The route preference has been changed by the adminstrator.
- C. The metric for the route 10.0.1.0 indicates that two hops are needed.
- D. The route has been learned via the OSPF protocol.
NEW QUESTION 16
An adminstrator has been requested to replace the configuration file of a router in the network. Theadministrator has been instructed that after logging into the router, he must first permenantly erase the currentconfiguration file config.zip from the system. Which command should he use to achieve this?
- A. delete /force config.zip
- B. delete /unreserved config.zip
- C. reset config.zip
- D. clear config.zip
NEW QUESTION 17
After checking the OSPF neighbor state, the administrator discovers that the router has established a TWOWAYstate with the peering router. What can be understood from this information?(Choose two)
- A. The routers are configured using the same process ID
- B. The routers are configured using the same area ID
- C. The routers are configured using wrong router ID
- D. The routers are considered DROthers in a broadcast network
NEW QUESTION 18
If Host B also configured the IP address as “192.168.1.1/24”, an IP address confict will occur. What will happenas a result?
- A. Host B will send an ICMP request to the destination with the configured IP addres
- B. If a reply is received,the host will notify of an address conflict.
- C. Host A will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host B will reply.
- D. Host B will send a gratuitous ARP request to resolve the MAC address of the destination 192.168.1.1, forwhich Host A will reply.
- E. Host A will ignore any received ARP request intended for destination 192.168.1.1.
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure H12-211 dumps! All H12-211 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (233 New Questions)