We offers H12-211 Study Guides. "Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)", also known as H12-211 exam, is a HUAWEI Certification. This set of posts, Passing the H12-211 exam with H12-211 Exam Dumps, will help you answer those questions. The H12-211 Braindumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real H12-211 Study Guides and revised by experts!
Also have H12-211 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Source Destination Protocol Info
10.1.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [SYN] Seq=0 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.1.12.2 10.0.12.1 TCP telnet> 50190 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.0.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0
Refer to the capture output.The administrator has captured three packets in the network. Which statementregarding the capured packets is incorrect?
- A. This packets represent a TCP three-way handshake process.
- B. 10.0.12.1 is the telnet server, while 10.0.12.2 is the telnet client.
- C. The three packets contain no application data.
- D. 10.0.12.1 uses port 50190 to buid the telnet connection.
NEW QUESTION 2
What will the destination MAC address be at the moment a frame is transmitted by the host, when the router isthe IP destination?
- A. The MAC address of the switch.
- B. The MAC address of the router interface G0/0/0.
- C. The MAC address of the host.
- D. The destination MAC address will be a broadcast MAC address.
NEW QUESTION 3
How is mapping performed on a DTE device in a Frame Relay network?
- A. The local DLCI number is mapped to a remote IP address.
- B. The local IP address is mapped to a remote DLCI number.
- C. The local DLCI number is mapped to a local IP address.
- D. The remote DLCI number is mapped to a remote IP address.
NEW QUESTION 4
The IP addresses of clients in the network are deployed via a DHCP server. When a host reboots, whichmessage will the host first send to the DHCP server?
- A. DHCP DISCOVER
- B. DHCP REQUEST
- C. DHCP OFFER
- D. DHCP ACK
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the graphic. The host has a problem establishing a telnet connection with the router attached tointerface G0/0/0.Which of the following steps can be used to help the administrator identify the problem?(Choose two)
- A. Check whether the host has configured the gateway IP address.
- B. Check whether the switch has configured the gateway IP address.
- C. Use the ping tool to check connectivity between host and router.
- D. Check the telnet server configuration is right on the router.
NEW QUESTION 6
[RTA-acl-basic-2002]rule permit source 18.104.22.168 0
[RTA-acl-basic-2002]rule permit source 22.214.171.124 0
Refer to the configuration output. A network administrator configured the ACL on router
RTA, as shown. Whichof the following statements regarding the rule order are correct?(Choose two).
- A. The rule-number of the first rule is 1
- B. The rule-number of the first rule is 5
- C. The rule-number of the second rule is 2
- D. The rule-number of the second rule is 10
NEW QUESTION 7
Following a failure of services in the network, an administrator discovered that the configuration in one of theenterprise routers had been changed. What actions can be taken by the administrator to prevent furtherchanges?(Choose three)
- A. The administrator should limit access by setting the login privilege of users to 0.
- B. The administrator should configure AAA to manage user authorization on the router.
- C. The administrator should configure an ACL to allow only the administrator to manage the router.
- D. The administrator should configure port-security on the router
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the graphic. IPsec VPN uses ESP to encrypt which fields?
- A. TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- B. ESP, TCP and Data
- C. ESP, TCP, Data and ESP Trailer
- D. ESP, TCP, Data, ESP Trailer and ESP Auth
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following statements about gratuitous ARP packets are true?(Choose two)
- A. A system can determine whether conflicting IP addresses are used by sending a gratuitous ARP packet
- B. A gratuitous ARP packet uses the same format as an ARP request packet.
- C. A gratuitous ARP packet can help to update an IP address.
- D. A gratuitous ARP packet uses the same format as an ARP reply packet.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the graphic. In order to improve security, the two hosts use IPsec VPN to transmit data. Which IPsecmode and protocol can be used to hide the host’s IP address?(Choose two).
- A. AH
- B. transport mode
- C. tunnel mode
- D. ESP
NEW QUESTION 11
MAC Address VLAN/VSI Learned-From Type
5489-98ec-f018 1/- GE0/0/13 dynamic
Total items displayed = 1
Refer to the graphic. A switch attempts to forward a frame to the MAC destination 5489- 98ec-f01. Whatoperation will occur on the switch?
- A. The switch will send a request to obtain the MAC address of 5489-98ec-f011.
- B. The switch will report that the destination is unreachable and report this to the source.
- C. The switch will flood the frame via all ports, with exception of the port on which the frame was received.
- D. The switch will drop the frame because it does not have an entry in its MAC address table.
NEW QUESTION 12
On the VRP platform, which of the following commands is used to configure the Router ID of a router as
- A. <Huawei>router id 126.96.36.199
- B. [Huawei]router id 188.8.131.52
- C. [Huawei]router-id 184.108.40.206
- D. [Huawei]router id 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.255
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following descriptions regarding the TTL field of the IP packet is correct?
- A. The TTL defines how many packets the source can send.
- B. The TTL defines the duration during which the source can send packets.
- C. The TTL value will decrement by 1 each time the packet is routed.
- D. The TTL value will increment by 1 each time the packet is routed.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following commands can be used to view the current configurations on a Huawei router?
- A. display current-configuration
- B. display saved-configuration
- C. view saved-configuration
- D. show startup-configuration
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the graphic.RTA and RTB connect to a Frame Relay switch and use dynamic address mapping. Thecommand “fr map ip 10.0.1.1 32” is then configured on RTB, without using the undo inarp command. What willoccur as a result?(Choose two).
- A. RTB will be unable to communicate with RTA
- B. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 31 on RTB
- C. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 32 on RTB
- D. DLCI 32 will be activated on RTB
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are routed protocols?(Choose two)
- A. IP
- B. OSPF
- C. BGP
- D. IPX
NEW QUESTION 17
In a network supporting IPv6, OSPF no longer supports which feature?
- A. multiple areas
- B. Router-ID
- C. authentication
- D. multicast updates
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following entries is not included in the routing table?
- A. source address
- B. next hop
- C. destination address
- D. cost
Thanks for reading the newest H12-211 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (233 Q&As Dumps)