Cause all that matters here is passing exam with H12-211 Exam Questions. Cause all that you need is a high score of H12-211 Exam Dumps. The only one thing you need to do is downloading H12-211 Dumps Questions free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online HUAWEI H12-211 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
NAPT uses the same public address but different port numbers to translate private addresses. Whichstatement regarding the port number is correct?
- A. It is necessary to configure port number mapping manually.
- B. It is only necessary to configure the port number range.
- C. It is not necessary to configure port numbers.
- D. An access control list is needed to assign port numbers.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following protocols is used in Frame Relay to map the address to DLCI dynamically?
- A. ARP protocol
- B. RARP protocol
- C. InARP protocol
- D. Map protocol
NEW QUESTION 3
The network administrator has decided to configure link aggregation in the enterprise network. Which of thefollowing represent advantages of link aggregation?(Choose three)
- A. Load balancing.
- B. Improved bandwidth.
- C. Enhanced reliability.
- D. Improved security.
NEW QUESTION 4
FTP and TFTP can be used to update the system file on Huawei routers. Which of the following statements arecorrect?(Choose three)
- A. Huawei router can be configured as FTP Client
- B. Huawei router can be configured as FTP Server
- C. Huawei router can be configured as TFTP Client
- D. Huawei router can be configured as TFTP Server
NEW QUESTION 5
A layer 2 LAN switch generates CAM table entries according to the ( ) of the received frame.
- A. Source MAC address
- B. Destination MAC address
- C. Source IP address
- D. Destination IP address
NEW QUESTION 6
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the PPP authentication method asPAP?
- A. ppp pap
- B. ppp authentication-pap
- C. ppp authentication-mode pap
- D. ppp pap-authentication
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the graphic. In the private network, RTA dynamically assigns a public address from the address poolto hosts without port translation. Host C wishes to access the public network while pool addresses areassigned to Host A and Host B. What will occur as a result?
- A. The first public address will be allocated to Host C, and Host A will be forced offline.
- B. The last public address will be allocated to Host C, and Host B will be forced offline.
- C. Host C will be unable to forward traffic over the public network.
- D. All hosts will have access to the public network through pool address swapping.
NEW QUESTION 8
The network administrator attempts to add interface G0/0/1 on Switch A to Eth-trunk 1, however the commandfails. Which of the following may cause this?
- A. The interface is operating in half-duplex mode.
- B. The interface has been shutdown.
- C. The interface is already associated with another Eth-trunk.
- D. The interface is an access port.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following statements regarding the verification of IP connectivity are false?(Choose three)
- A. The ping 127.0.0.1 command can be used to check whether the network cable is correctly inserted into thehost’s Ethernet port.
- B. The ping command with the host IP address as the destination can be used to verify that the TCP/IPprotocol suite is functioning correctly.
- C. The ping command can be used to verify connectivity between the host and the local gateway.
- D. The command “ipconfig /release” can be used to check connectivity problems between the host and thelocal gateway.
NEW QUESTION 10
Interface G0/0/1 on RTA contains a MAC address of 00e0-fc03-aa73 and is configured with the IPv6 address2001::2E0:FCFF:FE03:AA73. Which method is most likely to have been used to configure the interface IPv6address?
- A. DHCPv6
- B. Auto-link
- C. ARP
- D. EUI-64
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements regarding static and dynamic routing is incorrect?
- A. The static route can be easily configured and managed on the enterprise network.
- B. The use of dynamic routing is more convenient for the administrator to manage the network following network convergence.
- C. The static route can automatically recover when a link failure is encountered.
- D. Dynamic routing will use more resources than static routes.
NEW QUESTION 12
When configuring the PPP authentication method as PAP, which of the following operations are necessary?(Choose three)
- A. Add the user name and password of the authenticated party to the local user list
- B. Configure the encapsulation type of the interface connected to the peer as PPP.
- C. Configure PPP authentication method as CHAP
- D. On the authenticated party end, configure the user name and password that are sent to authenticator
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following statements are correct about NAT?(Choose three)
- A. NAT is the abbreviation for "Network Address Translation"
- B. NAT is used for translation between private and public network addresss.
- C. When hosts inside a private network access the outside network, NAT is not required.
- D. NAT provides an effective way to solve the problem of insufficient IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 14
Destination/Mask protocol pre Cost Nexthop Interface
126.96.36.199/8 OSPF 10 50 188.8.131.52 Serial 1/0/0
184.108.40.206/16 RIP 100 5 220.127.116.11 Ethernet 0/0/1
Refer to the graphic. Which of the following statements is correct when this router forwards the packet to thedestination host 18.104.22.168?
- A. The router selects the first entry to match the destination address of the packet because the preference ofOSPF is higher than the preference of RIP.
- B. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packet because the cost of RIPis lower than that of OSPF.
- C. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packetbecause the outgoinginterface is an Ethernet interfac
- D. The forwarding speed of an Ethernet interface is faster than theforwarding speed of a serial interface
- E. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packet because the router willmatch the most specific address.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following applications can be used to detect the path along which the data packets aretransmitted from the source to the destination?
- A. Route
- B. Netstat
- C. Tracert
- D. Send
NEW QUESTION 16
Two routers are connected via serial interfaces, for which the link-protocol is PPP. The network administratorwishes to configure PPP authentication to improve security on this link. Which PPP authentication methodprovides a more secure solution?
- A. CHAP
- B. PAP
- C. MD5
- D. SSH
NEW QUESTION 17
Two routers establish an IPsec tunnel, which of the following does not need to be the same on both peeringdevices?
- A. Encapsulation mode
- B. Transform mode
- C. Proposal name
- D. authentication algorithm
NEW QUESTION 18
OSPF allows for “multiple” processes. By default, OSPF selects a process whose number is ( ).
- A. 1
- B. 10
- C. 100
Thanks for reading the newest H12-211 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (233 Q&As Dumps)