we provide Accurate F5-Networks 101 test which are the best for clearing 101 test, and to get certified by F5-Networks Application Delivery Fundamentals. The 101 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 101 exam. Crack your F5-Networks 101 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Also have 101 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A BIO IP Administrator is troubleshooting a slow web application. A packet capture shows that some of the packets coming from a window size of zero A packet capture shows that som a window size of zero
What does this mean?
- A. The client is trying to close the TCP connection
- B. The server is trying to close the TCP connection
- C. The server is temporary unable to receive any more data
- D. The client is temporarily unable to receive any more data
NEW QUESTION 2
What does ICMP Time Exceeded'' mean?
- A. The ping command exceeded the time limit.
- B. The traceroute command exceeded the time limit
- C. Remote host did not respond
- D. TTL has reached zero
NEW QUESTION 3
The BIG-IP device has the status of interface 2 1 as DOWN The BlG-IP Administrator. What is the likely reason for the status of the interface to be DOWN?
- A. The interface 3/2/1 is UP on switch
- B. The interface 2.1 is disabled on the BIG-IP device
- C. The interface 3/2/1 is DOWN on switch
- D. The interface 2. 1 is unpopulated on the BIG-IP device
NEW QUESTION 4
A load balancing decision needs to be made based on custom a What is the most appropriate F5 feature (or this purpose?
- A. iApps
- B. Scale
- C. iControl
- D. iRules
NEW QUESTION 5
During a TCP three-way handshake, which packet indicates the serves maximum segment (MSS)?
- A. the initial SYN packet
- B. the ACK that completes the three way handshake
- C. the SYN/ACK packet
- D. the first packet after the three-way handshake
NEW QUESTION 6
In an administrator's environment, the administrator wants to inspect a high volume of SSL traffic What should be used for this task?
- A. Big-IP Global Traffic Manager appliance
- B. Big-lP standard virtual edition
- C. Big-IP Local Traffic Manager appliance
- D. Big-IP virtual edition with FIPS
NEW QUESTION 7
- A. Option
- B. Option
- C. Option
NEW QUESTION 8
A BIG IP virtual Server with an IP address of 10.100.43.108 must be available to public internet users. Which technology should be used to achieve this task?
- A. NDP
- B. DNS
- C. NAT
- D. ARP
10 x.x.x/8 is an RFC 1918 reserved private IP address. It must be NATted from a publicly accessible IP for access from the internet
NEW QUESTION 9
ARP provides translation between which two address types?
- A. IP addresses and hardware addresses
- B. Hardware addresses and VLAN
- C. VLAN and IP addresses
- D. Hostnames and IP addresses
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator needs to protect a web application from cross-site scripting (CSS) exploits. Which F5 protocol provide this functionality
- A. ASM
- B. APM
- C. AFM
- D. GTM
https //devcentral f5.com/articIes/the-big-ip-application-security-managef-part-1-what-is-the-asm
NEW QUESTION 11
A BIG-P Administrator needs to upload a qkview view to evaluate software upgrade options. Which service should be used?
- A. AskF5
- B. iHeath
- C. DevCentral
- D. F5WedSubOon
NEW QUESTION 12
What does HTTP status code 500 mean?
- A. Service unavailable
- B. Internal server error
- C. Gateway timeout
- D. Had gateway
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator configures a default gateway for the host. What is the purpose of a default gateway?
- A. to replace the destination IP address with the default gateway
- B. to pass all traffic to the default gateway
- C. to forward packets to remote networks
- D. to populate the ARP table
NEW QUESTION 14
A client’s operating system needs to make sure that data received from a server is mapped to the application that requested it.
How does it complete this mapping?
- A. using the TCP sequence number
- B. using the client source port
- C. using the TCP acknowledgement number
- D. using the server source port
NEW QUESTION 15
Ethernet frame FCS errors occur when which calculation fails?
- A. FSCM
- B. CRC
- C. CSR
- D. HSTS
NEW QUESTION 16
A BIG IP administrator is testing a web server behind ADC. The connection to a Virtual Server is successful but the page is still not loading Where should the administrator test to determine if theserver is available?
- A. from server-side interface in ADC.
- B. from client side interface in ADC
- C. from Workstation client
- D. from switch connected to ADC and Server
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is given the IP Address of 192.168.100.124 and needs 64 subnets. How many hosts per network are allowed?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 6
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 18
A new virtual server is being tested to replace http://myapp.mydomain.com. The original virtual server is still on use. And the new virtual server is on a different ip address. What should be done to test this new virtual server using the fully quailed domain name for this application?
- A. add a DNS record for the fully qualified domain name
- B. add the fully qualified domain name to the browser cache
- C. make an entry in the client host file
- D. make an entry in the web server services file
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full 101 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/101-dumps.html (New 240 Q&As Version)