Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our VMware 2V0-622D braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-622D braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 2V0-622D Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator wants to ensure that any virtual machine added to a certain port group always has sufficient network resources. Network I/O Control version 3 has been enabled on the Distributed Switch.
Which three steps will achieve this objective? (Choose three.)
- A. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
- B. Edit the virtual machine’s Resource settings and set a reservation for virtual machine system traffic.
- C. Create a Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch and set a reservation quota.
- D. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch.
- E. Add the Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
NEW QUESTION 2
Using the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5, which two tools can be used to manage Auto Deploy deploy rules? (Choose two.)
- A. PowerCLI
- B. Plug-Ins available in the vCenter Server Appliance Shell
- C. vSphere Appliance Management UI
- D. vCenter Server Appliance BASH Shell
- E. Auto Deploy GUI in the vSphere Web Client
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two requirements must be met before enabling vSphere HA Application Monitoring for a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Tools must be installed on the VM.
- B. The vSphere Guest SDK must be installed on the VMs needing Application Monitoring.
- C. Application Monitoring requires that vCenter Server is linked to a working instance of vRealize Operations Manager and the End Points Operations agent has been installed on the guest.
- D. Application Monitoring is only supported on Linux operating systems.
- E. Application Monitoring is only supported on Windows operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which feature is available for a virtual machine configured with DirectPath I/O?
- A. DRS
- B. Snapshots
- C. Fault Tolerance
- D. Clone
Explanation: The following features are unavailable for virtual machines configured with DirectPath:
NEW QUESTION 5
On which level is the virtual machine system traffic reservation defined in Network I/O Control version 3?
- A. Uplink
- B. Distributed switch
- C. Distributed portgroup
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two situations could cause a virtual machine to appear with (orphaned) appended to its name? (Choose two.)
- A. if a host failover is unsuccessful
- B. if a virtual machine was removed from vCenter Server’s inventory
- C. if a virtual machine was deployed from template, and the template has been deleted
- D. if a virtual machine is unregistered directly on the host
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two types of iSCSI adapters require VMkernel networking configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. software
- B. in-guest
- C. independent hardware
- D. dependent hardware
NEW QUESTION 8
Which network is used by vSphere HA when VMware vSAN is enabled?
- A. VSAN network
- B. vMotion network
- C. Management network
- D. vSphere Replication network
NEW QUESTION 9
Which action can the Hybrid Cloud Manager perform?
- A. It can migrate virtual machines with vMotion between vCenter Servers with distinct Single Sign-on domains.
- B. It can manage vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services (EC2) from a single interface.
- C. It can migrate the virtual machines with vMotion between AWS, Azure, and vCloud Air.
- D. It can move a virtual machine from vCloud Air to on premises vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 10
How can failback of a recovered virtual machine in vSphere Replication be performed?
- A. No action required, because failback is automatically performed to the source site.
- B. Configure a new replication in the reverse machine at the target site.
- C. Power off and unregister the virtual machine on the target site.
- D. Disable or Stop the virtual machine replication on the source site.
Explanation: Failback of Virtual Machines in vSphere Replication
Failback of virtual machines is a manual task in a vSphere Replication.
After performing a successful recovery from the primary site to the secondary site, you can perform failback. You manually configure a new replication in the reverse direction, that is, from the secondary site to the primary site. The disks of the primary site are used as replication seeds, so that vSphere Replication only synchronizes the changes made to the .vmdk files. Before you configure the reverse replication, you must manually unregister the virtual machine from the inventory on the primary site.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements correctly describe VM-VM affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines together on the same ESXi host.
- B. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled.
- C. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines on separate ESXi hosts.
- D. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the newer one takes precedence and the older rule is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wants to restore the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 from backup. Where can this be accomplished?
- A. from the ESXi Host Client
- B. from the VMware vSphere Appliance Management Interface
- C. from within the VMware vSphere Web Client
- D. from the vCenter Server Appliance Installer
NEW QUESTION 13
To prevent possible failures or issues during a vSphere upgrade, which component should be upgraded first?
- A. virtual machines
- B. datastores
- C. ESXi Hosts
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has an application that requires high CPU throughput. Which action would ensure that the application gets the required throughput?
- A. Enable Fault Tolerance on the virtual machine.
- B. Disable Fully Automated DRS.
- C. Set a CPU limit on the virtual machine.
- D. Adjust the virtual machine latency sensitivity.
Explanation: You can adjust the latency sensitivity of a virtual machine to optimize the scheduling delay for latency sensitive applications.
ESXi is optimized to deliver high throughput. You can optimize your virtual machine to meet the low latency requirement of latency sensitive applications. Examples of latency sensitive applications are VOIP or media player applications, or applications that require frequent access to the mouse or keyboard devices.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two storage configurations on the source server are unsupported with VMware Converter? (Choose two.)
- A. Linux LVM
- B. Windows basic volumes
- C. software RAID
- D. GPT/MBR hybrid disks
- E. Windows dynamic volumes
NEW QUESTION 16
What availability mode does vCenter HA provide?
- A. Active-Standby
- B. Load-balanced
- C. Active-Passive
- D. Active-Active
NEW QUESTION 17
When using VMware Converter to import a Windows server and improve the consistency of the destination virtual machine, which optional step can be performed immediately prior to powering down the source server?
- A. Uninstall production applications.
- B. Perform a final synchronization task.
- C. Remove the server from the Active Directory domain.
- D. Remove the server from the network.
NEW QUESTION 18
The virtual machine log rotation size can be changed for all VMs by which two interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Web Client
- B. ESXi host client
- C. esxcli
- D. PowerCLI
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is investigating virtual machine performance issues using ESXTOP. The ESXi host does not have hyperthreading enabled.
Which statistics would be relevant for troubleshooting VM performance issues?
- A. %RDY
- B. %IDLE
- C. %RUN
- D. CORE UTIL(%)
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-622D exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 2V0-622D dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-622D/ (269 Q&As Dumps)