Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free 2V0-622D Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In vSphere 6.5, a virtual machine is thinly-provisioned on a VMFS6 datastore. The administrator deleted a large file within the guest OS. The freed blocks in the datastore are no longer needed by the VM.
Which feature in vSphere 6.5 allows the backing storage to automatically reclaim the freed blocks?
- A. ATS
- B. Defrag
- C. UNMAP
- D. Auto Reclaim
Explanation: VAAI UNMAP was introduced in vSphere 5.0 to allow the ESXi host to inform the backing storage that files or VMs had be moved or deleted from a Thin Provisioned VMFS datastore. This allowed the backing storage to reclaim the freed blocks. There was no way of doing this previously, resulting in many customers with a
considerable amount of stranded space on their Thin Provisioned VMFS datastores.
NEW QUESTION 2
What are limits of vCenter Libraries in vSphere 6.5?
- A. Total items 2000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 16
- B. Total items 4000, Biggest item size 512TB, total libraries per VC 2000, total items per library 2000 and max number of syncs 24
- C. Total items 1000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 16
- D. Total items 2000, Biggest item size 1TB, total libraries per VC 1000, total items per library 1000 and max number of syncs 32
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is trying to remove a host from a vSphere Distributed Switch named DSwitch01. The following error message is displayed:
vDS DSwitch01 port 17 is still on host 192.168.100.23 connected to VM01 nic=4000 type=vmVnic
Which two actions can the administrator make before removing the host from the vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Migrate VM01 to DSwitch01 port 1.
- B. Add an additional vNIC to VM01 to another vSphere Distributed Switch.
- C. Migrate VM01 to another host.
- D. Disconnect the VM01’s vNIC.
- E. Place VM01 into Maintenance Mode.
Explanation: Before removing the host from distributed switch, migrate VM01 to Dswitch01 Port1. Then disconnect VM01 NIC.
NEW QUESTION 4
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
- B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
- C. Back up all VMs.
- D. Use only the “Full data migration” maintenance mode option.
NEW QUESTION 5
The Health Check feature in the vSphere Distributed Switch helps troubleshoot network connectivity. What three checks does this feature perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Network Utilization
- B. MTU
- C. VLAN
- D. Teaming and Failover
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three VMware-recommended best practices should an administrator follow before upgrading to vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. Disconnect ESXi host from vCenter.
- B. VMware Tools are installed in the virtual machine.
- C. Ensure that the system hardware complies with ESXi requirements.
- D. Back up the host.
- E. Check the interoperability of any other software integrated with vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement regarding datastore clusters meets VMware's recommended best practices?
- A. Clusters should contain only datastores presented from the same storage array.
- B. Clusters should contain only datastores with equal hardware acceleration capability.
- C. Clusters should contain only datastores using the same connection method (iSCSI, FC, etc.).
- D. Clusters should contain only datastores with the same capacity.
NEW QUESTION 8
How can an administrator exclude Encryption rights from a support engineer?
- A. Clone the role virtualmachinepower user , remove Cryptographic operations privileges.
- B. Clone the role No crytography administrator and select privileges only for the support engineer.
- C. Clone the role virtual machine power user and assign to the support engineer.
- D. Clone the role Administrator and assign to the support engineer.
NEW QUESTION 9
A security officer has issued a new directive that users will no longer have access to change connected network adapters to limit denial of service on a virtual machine.
Which two correct virtual machine advanced configuration parameters will accomplish this7 (Choose two.)
- A. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "TRUE"
- B. isolation.de.ice.edit.disable - "FALSE"
- C. isolation.device.connectable.disable = "FALSE"
- D. isolation.device.edit.disable = “TRUE”
Explanation: Prevent a Virtual Machine User or Process from Disconnecting Devices in the vSphere Web ClientUsers and processes without root or administrator privileges within virtual machines have the capability to connect or disconnect devices, such as network adaptors and CD-ROM drives, as well as the ability to modify device settings. To increase virtual machine security, remove these devices. If you do not want to permanently remove a device, you can prevent a virtual machine user or process from connecting or disconnecting the device from within the guest operating system.
NEW QUESTION 10
A vSphere administrator manages a cluster which includes critical and non-critical virtual machines. The cluster requires different permissions for contractors and non-contractors.
How can the administrator exclude the contractor group from some of the critical VMs?
- A. Remove permission for contractors on the cluster leve
- B. Apply permission on the critical VMs for noncontractors.
- C. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the cluster leve
- D. Remove permission on the critical VMs for contractors.
- E. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the VM
- F. Remove permission on the critical VMs for contractors.
- G. Apply permission for both contractors and non-contractors on the cluster level.
Explanation: To exclude the contractor group simply apply permission for both contractors and non-contrators on the cluster level. After that, remove permissions on the critical VMs for contractors.
NEW QUESTION 11
What new feature is introduced in NFS 4.1 on ESXi 6.5?
- A. Storage DRS
- B. KRB5i
- C. IPv6
- D. AUTH_SYS
NEW QUESTION 12
"OneAppServer" is a VM template stored in a content library named "LibraryOne," but the vSphere administrator is not able to use this template for deployment.
Why is the administrator unable to deploy OneAppServer?
- A. OneAppServer must be updated before it can be deployed.
- B. OneAppServer was imported from a local file on the system.
- C. LibraryOne is published and optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- D. LibraryOne is a subscribed library and OneAppServer is not downloaded yet.
NEW QUESTION 13
A vCenter Server virtual machine runs on ESXi host "Alpha 1." That host network is configured with vSphere Standard Switch and an administrator wants to migrate the host to a vSphere Distributed Switch.
The host has only one physical NIC, and the migration fails.
Which parameter should be changed in vCenter to accomplish the migration?
- A. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
- B. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- C. Set the ESXi Host Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to TRUE.
- D. Set the vCenter Server Advanced Setting config.vpxd.network.rollback to FALSE.
NEW QUESTION 14
A VM-Host affinity rule states that VM group “X” must run on hosts in group “Y”.
If all ESXi hosts in group “Y” fail, which is the resulting behavior with vSphere HA enabled?
- A. The virtual machines in group “X” will failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”, but will vMotion back to hosts in group “Y” when they become available.
- B. The virtual machines in group “X” will not failover to hosts that do not belong to group “Y”.
- C. This scenario is not possible because vSphere HA and DRS cannot work together.
- D. The virtual machines in group “X” will only fail over to hosts that do not belong to group “Y” if they are marked as “High” VM Restart Priority within vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 15
When troubleshooting VMware vCenter Server issues, which logging level provides maximum detail?
- A. info
- B. trivia
- C. error
- D. verbose
NEW QUESTION 16
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 17
A vSphere administrator observes a CPU spike on one of the web servers (view the Exhibit).
Which two statements can describe the cause of this activity? (Choose two.)
- A. The network packet size is too large.
- B. Disk latency is present on the datastore.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. The network packet size is too small.
Explanation: Network packet size is too small, which increases the demand for the CPU resources needed for processing each
Found this re disk latency:https://communities.vmware.com/thread/557063
The below also discusses Disk Performance issues and mentioned CPU usage:https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.monitoring.doc/GUID-E813116
NEW QUESTION 18
DRS is set to Fully-Automated mode and seems to be migrating virtual machines too frequently. Which action can potentially decrease the amount of automated migrations performed by DRS?
- A. Increase the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the right.
- B. Decrease the Migration Threshold by moving the slider to the left.
- C. Set DRS to Partially-Automated mode.
- D. Enable EVC for the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which iSCSI initiator type can be used with any network interface card?
- A. Software iSCSI initiator
- B. Software FCoE adapter
- C. Hardware Independent iSCSI initiator
- D. Hardware Dependent iSCSI initiator
Explanation: A software iSCSI adapter is a VMware code built into the VMkernel. It allows your host to connect to the
iSCSI storage device through standard network adapters. The software iSCSI adapter handles iSCSI processing while communicating with the network adapter. With the software iSCSI adapter, you can use iSCSI technology without purchasing specialized hardware.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (269 New Questions)