It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-622D exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Online VMware 2V0-622D free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When moving a virtual machine’s virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B, which two options should be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will not be carried over into the new Datastore Cluster.
- B. The virtual machine’s virtual disks will be placed by default onto the same datastore within Datastore Cluster B.
- C. If the virtual machine’s virtual disks have anti-affinity rules in Datastore Cluster A, they must be deleted before the virtual disks can be moved into Datastore Cluster B.
- D. The virtual machine needs to be powered off before moving its virtual disks from Datastore Cluster A to Datastore Cluster B.
- E. Any Inter-VM or Intra-VM Anti-Affinity rules that existed for the virtual disks in Datastore Cluster A will stay with the virtual disks once they have moved to Datastore Cluster B.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three storage protocols are supported by Virtual Volumes? (Choose three.)
- A. FCIP
- B. FCoE
- C. iSCSI
- D. NFS v3
- E. NFS v4
Explanation: Virtual Volumes supports NFS version 3 and 4.1, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and FCoE.
NEW QUESTION 3
An attempt to delete NFS datastore from an ESXI host returns the error: Sysinfo error on operation returned the following status: Busy
Which two statements could explain this failure? (Choose two.)
- A. Storage IO Control is enabled on NFS datastore.
- B. NFS datastore is a part of Storage DRS Cluster.
- C. NFS datastore has running or registered virtual machines.
- D. NFS.VolumeRemountFrequency value is set to 30.
Explanation: The busy status indicated that either storage I/O control is enabled on NFS datastore or the NFS datastore is running on registered virtual machines. In both cases, sysinfo error on operation will be returned with busy status.
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere content library administrator is attempting to unpublish the content library, but the option is grayed out as shown in the Exhibit.
Which statement identifies the reason for not being able to unpublish?
- A. Underlying storage for this content library is not accessible.
- B. A synchronization operation is in progress with this content library.
- C. This content library is optimized for syncing over HTTP.
- D. There are active subscriptions on this content library.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three types of Content Libraries exist within vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. Remote Content Library
- B. Published Content Library
- C. Local Content Library
- D. Shared Content Library
- E. Subscribed Content Library
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three design requirements must be satisfied to enable RAID-6 objects in a VMware vSAN cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. deduplication and compression
- B. at least six hosts contributing storage
- C. vSAN Advanced license or higher
- D. vSAN stretched cluster
- E. All Flash configuration
NEW QUESTION 7
The networking team has requested to have a dedicated network for iSCSI traffic. This task has been assigned to the vSphere Administrator.
What is the VMware-recommended way to accomplish this?
- A. Create a custom IP Stack.
- B. Configure the right subnet.
- C. Configure Static Routes on each ESXi Server.
- D. Define a dedicated gateway for the iSCSI vmkernel.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two tasks should a vSphere administrator perform if the vmJc«rn«l log reports VMFS metadata errors? (Choose two.)
- A. reformat the datastore
- B. ignore the messages
- C. contact VMware technical support
- D. check the device with VOMA
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.0/com.vmware.vsphere.troubleshooting.doc/GUID-6F991DB5 VOMA = vSphere On-disk Metadata Analyser (dentify and fix incidents of metadata corruption that affect file systems or underlying logical volumes)
ProblemYou might need to check metadata consistency of a file system or a logical volume backing the file system when you experience problems with various functionalities on a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. For example you might want to perform a metadata check if one of the following occurs:
You experience storage outages.
After you rebuild RAID or perform a disk replacement. You see metadata errors in the vmkernel.log file.
You are unable to access files on a VMFS.
You see corruption being reported for a datastore in events tabs of vCenter Server.
ResultsTo check metadata consistency, run VOMA from the CLI of an ESXi host. VOMA can be used to check and fix metadata inconsistency issues for a VMFS datastore or a virtual flash resource. To resolve errors reported by VOMA, consult VMware Support.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which metric in the Exhibit would identify high latency for a storage device?
- A. KAVG/cmd
- B. DAVG/cmd
- C. GAVG/cmd
- D. QAVG/cmd
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the default space threshold for vSphere Storage DRS?
- A. 90%
- B. 70%
- C. 95%
- D. 80%
Load balancing based on Space and IO: Storage DRS dynamically balance the Storage DRS cluster imbalance based on Space and IO threshold set. Default space threshold per datastore is 80% and default IO latency threshold is 15ms.
NEW QUESTION 11
The storage vendor recommends adjusting the Fibre Channel HBA queue depth to resolve a performance problem. Which esxcli namespace can a vSphere Administratoruse to adjust the queue depth?
- A. esxcli storage core device
- B. esxclisystem module parameters
- C. esxcli storage core adapter
- D. esxcli system module set
NEW QUESTION 12
What external load balancers are supported in vsphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. NSX Edge
- B. Netscaler
- C. F5 Big-IP
- D. Microsoft NLB
NEW QUESTION 13
After upgrading the vSphere infrastructure and VMware Tools to version 6.5, the “Upgrade VM Compatibility” option is grayed out in the vSphere Web Client. (See Exhibit.)
What must the administrator do to enable the VM compatibility upgrade?
- A. VMware Tools should be upgraded last.
- B. Restart the ESXi server.
- C. Uninstall VMware Tools.
- D. Power off the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to enable VMware Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine.
Which two vSphere features are supported with Fault Tolerance? (Choose two.)
- A. VM Component Protection
- B. vSphere HA
- C. Storage DRS
- D. Snapshots
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is using virtual machine encryption in their vSphere 6.5 environment. The Key Management Server (KMS) has experienced a critical failure.
Which two statements are true about VM encryption when the KMS is not available? (Choose two.)
- A. VMs will shut down gracefully in the event of a KMS outage as a proactive measure to prevent data theft.
- B. VMs which were running at the time of the KMS failure will continue to run.
- C. If an ESXi host is rebooted, it will be unable to power on encrypted VMs until KMS connectivity is restored.
- D. vCenter Server will continue to distribute encryption keys as long as it is not rebooted while the KMS is unreachable.
- E. ESXi hosts within the same cluster will share keys with one another while the KMS is unreachable.
Explanation: If the KMS is unreachable, the VMs running at the time of KMS failure will continue to run. Another fact is if an ESXi host is rebooted, it will not power on encrypted VMs until KMs connectivity is fully restored.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is required by vCenter Converter Standalone to convert a physical Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 machine to a virtual machine?
- A. The Linux machine must be powered off.
- B. The Linux machine must have the SSH daemon started.
- C. The Linux machine must use a static IP address.
- D. The Linux machine must have a fully-qualified domain name.
Explanation: Ports used when converting a powered on machine running Linux
Table contains a list of the ports that must be open during the conversion of powered on source machines running Linux.
NEW QUESTION 17
vSphere Data Protection 6.1 provides the ability to back up and restore individual applications. Which are the three supported applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Dynamics Server
- B. Oracle Database Server
- C. Microsoft SharePoint Server
- D. Microsoft Exchange Server
- E. Microsoft SQL Server
NEW QUESTION 18
Which feature of vSphere networking protects hosts from losing connection to vCenter Server as a result of misconfiguration of the management network?
- A. NIC Teaming
- B. Private VLAN
- C. Rollback
- D. Health Check
Explanation: By rolling configuration changes back, vSphere protects hosts from losing connection to vCenter Server as a result from misconfiguration of the management network.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator has decided to use Auto Deploy in the environment.
Which two considerations must be taken into account before configuring Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Hosts in a cluster must be connected to a Distributed Switch.
- B. Host profiles are not supported when using Auto Deploy.
- C. DHCP must be configured to support PXE boot.
- D. Storage DRS must be enabled.
- E. A TFTP server must be setup and running.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (269 New Questions)