We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-622D test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-622D exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-622D Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 2V0-622D free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two components are part of storage I/O multipathing on ESXi? (Choose two.)
- A. VASA
- B. PSP
- C. VAAO
- D. SATP
NEW QUESTION 2
A working virtual machine (VM) is migrated to a new Port Group from an existing Port Group on the same switch. The VM loses network connectivity when the migration is completed.
Which could be a reason for the lack of connectivity for the VM?
- A. The new Port Group is not configured with the same VLAN ID as the existing Port Group.
- B. The Virtual Machine must be rebooted before the settings take effect.
- C. The new Port Group is not configured with the same name as the existing Port Group.
- D. The ESXi host must be rebooted before the settings take effect.
Explanation: In order to migrate a new port group from an existing one on the same switch, you need to configure the same VLAN ID as the existing port group.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is a potential downside of having more than four storage paths per datastore?
- A. increases storage latency for VM
- B. limits the number of LUNs per host
- C. limits the storage protocols
- D. limits the path selection policies
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator notices that a host is evacuating all virtual machines and entering maintenance mode even though the host appears to be up and running.
Which new feature in vSphere 6.5 would cause this?
- A. Predictive DRS
- B. EVC Mode
- C. vCenter HA
- D. Proactive HA
Explanation: There are two vSphere Proactive HA Automation Levels:
Manual: vCenter Server will suggest only the migration recommendations for virtual machines. You need to manually migrate the virtual machines out from the degraded hosts.
Automated: Virtual Machines will be migrated to healthy hosts and degraded hosts will be entered into remediation action either quarantine or maintenance mode depending on the configured Proactive HA automation level
NEW QUESTION 5
Storage capabilities be populated in what two ways? (Choose two.)
- A. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VASA.
- B. Datastores can advertise their capabilities through VAAI.
- C. The administrator can use tags to describe capabilities.
- D. Default capabilities are provided by vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that when vSphere HA is triggered, the virtual machines are restarted by priority.
What four VMrestart priorities are available? (Choose four.)
- A. Medium
- B. Low
- C. Conservative
- D. High
- E. Disabled
- F. Aggressive
Explanation: The values for this setting are Disabled, Low, Medium (the default), and High. The Disabled setting is ignored by the vSphere HA VM/Application monitoring feature because this feature protects virtual machines against operating system-level failures and not virtual machine failures. When an operating system-level failure occurs, the operating system is rebooted by vSphere HA, and the virtual machine is left running on the same host. You can change this setting for individual virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is attempting to enable Fault Tolerance on a virtual machine but the operation does not complete successfully.
Which could be two reasons for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine has more than 1 vCPU.
- B. The virtual machine has uncommitted snapshots.
- C. vSphere HA is disabled for this virtual machine.
- D. The virtual machine is located on vSAN storage.
- E. The virtual machine has over 32GB of memory assigned.
Explanation: A number of validation checks are performed on a virtual machine before Fault Tolerance can be turned on.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator has recently upgraded from vSphere 6.0 to 6.5, and can no longer see the software iSCSI named vmhba33.
Which could be the reason for this?
- A. The upgrade has changed the vmhba name.
- B. vSphere 6.5 automates iSCSI configurations.
- C. vSphere 6.5 no longer supports software iSCSI.
- D. The upgrade has deleted the vmhba.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator has a three-host cluster with vSphere HA enabled.
The master host is unable to ping one of the slave hosts over the management network.
The slave host in question is showing as not responding in vCenter server.
Despite these conditions, none of the virtual machines located on the problematic host has been restarted. Which could be the reason?
- A. vMotion has not been configured properly on the hosts.
- B. Datastore heartbeating is enabled on the cluster.
- C. VMware Tools are not installed on any of the virtual machines.
- D. The virtual machines have VM Monitoring set to disabled.
NEW QUESTION 10
What two enhancements are in VMFS6 but not in VMFS5? (Choose two.)
- A. Support for 4k native disks
- B. Support for 512e disks
- C. GPT storage device partitioning
- D. Automatic space reclamation
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are two correct descriptions of consumed memory and active memory? (Choose two.)
- A. Consumed memory metric is the amount of memory that the virtual machine has recently used.
- B. Active memory is the exact amount of memory that is currently in use by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
- C. Consumed memory metric is the maximum amount of memory used by the VM at any point in its lifetime.
- D. Active memory is an estimation of the amount of memory that is currently used by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
NEW QUESTION 12
When installing vCenter Converter Standalone, why must an administrator perform a client-server installation instead of a local installation?
- A. to manage conversion tasks remotely
- B. to convert virtual machines as well as physical machines
- C. to allow installation of the Converter agent on remote source machines
- D. to hot clone physical or virtual machines
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are the two network requirements for a VMware vSAN 6.5 cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. Multicast must be enabled on the physical switches and routers that handle vSAN traffic.
- B. vSAN requires IPv6 only.
- C. All hosts must have a dedicated 40GbE NIC.
- D. The vSAN network supported IPv4 or IPv6.
- E. vSAN requires IPv4 only.
NEW QUESTION 14
What two migration paths are supported for Windows vCenter Servers? (Choose two.)
- A. vCenter Server 5.5 with an embedded vCenter Single Sign-On instance on Windows > vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance.
- B. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
- C. vCenter Server 6.0 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an external Platform Services Controller appliance
- D. vCenter Server 5.5 instance on Windows >vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 with an embedded Platform Services Controller appliance
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are the two storage options for a Content Library when using the VMware vCenter Appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP
- B. NFS
- C. CIFS
- D. VMFS
Explanation: When you create a local library, you can store its contents on a datastore managed by the vCenter Server instance or on a remote file system.
Depending on the type of storage that you have, you can use Virtual Machine File System (VMFS) or Network File System (NFS) for storing content on a datastore.
NEW QUESTION 16
What two debugging levels can a virtual machine be configured to? (Choose two.)
- A. Trivia
- B. Statistics
- C. Debugging
- D. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three source object types are available for subscription when creating a subscripted content library in vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. CIFS repository
- B. vSphere 6 library
- C. HTTP server
- D. vCD 5.5 catalog
- E. 3rd-party library
NEW QUESTION 18
Which is true when assigning global permissions in a single vSphere Single Sign-On domain in a multi-site configuration?
- A. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions across all Single Sign-On domains in an organization.
- B. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions only in the same Single Sign-On site.
- C. Users assigned global permissions will have administrator access across all objects and solutions in a Single Sign-On domain.
- D. Users assigned global permissions will be able to access objects and solutions within that Single Sign-On domain.
Global permissions are applied to a global root object that spans solutions, for example, both vCenter Server and vCenter Orchestrator. Use global permissions to give a user or group privileges for all objects in all object hierarchies. Each solution has a root object in its own object hierarchy. The global root object acts as a parent object to each solution object. You can assign global permissions to users or groups, and decide on the role for each user or group. The role determines the set of privileges. You can assign a predefined role or create custom roles.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator must change the statistics level for short-term performance monitoring and wants to collect metrics for all counters, excluding minimum and maximum rollup values.
What would be the statistics level?
- A. Level 1
- B. Level 4
- C. Level 2
- D. Level 3
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622D Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622D-exam-dumps.html (New 269 Q&As)