Exam Code: 2V0-622D (), Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam, Certification Provider: VMware Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-622D Exam.
Online VMware 2V0-622D free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which are three prerequisites for using UEFI secure boot? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual machine with EFI firmware
- B. Virtual Hardware version 12
- C. Virtual Machine with BIOS firmware version 6
- D. Virtual Hardware version 13
- E. Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot
Explanation: Verify that the virtual machine operating system and firmware support UEFI boot. EFI firmware
Virtual hardware version 13 or later.
Operating system that supports UEFI secure boot.
You need VirtualMachine.Config.Settings privileges to enable or disable UEFI secure boot for the virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about Permanent Device Loss (PDL)? (Choose two.)
- A. All paths are shown as Dead for the affected device.
- B. The datastore cluster is incorrectly configured.
- C. The datastore on the affected device shown a yellow warning sign.
- D. The datastore on the affected device shows a red error sign.
- E. The operational state of the affected device changes to Lost Communication.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two datastore types are supported by Storage I/O Control v2? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. RDM
- C. NFS
- D. Virtual Volumes
- E. VMFS
NEW QUESTION 4
An ESXi host has been placed into Quarantine Mode by Proactive HA. What will happen?
- A. Virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantines host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause increased resource contention.
- B. Newly powered-on virtual machines may be placed on the quarantined host to balance cluster resources.Already powered-on virtual machines will be migrated off of the quarantined host if doing so will not violate any DRS affinity and anti-affinity rules or cause resource contention.
- C. All virtual machines will be migrated off the quarantined host to other hosts in the cluster without regard to DRS rules.
- D. vSphere HA will conduct a failover on all VMs residing on the quarantined host.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which is the purpose of VM Component Protection (VMCP)?
- A. Reconnect virtual NICs that become disconnected
- B. Respond when a datastore encounters a PDL or APD failure.
- C. Restart applications when they are no longer running.
- D. Respond when viruses are detected inside a virtual machine.
NEW QUESTION 6
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
NEW QUESTION 7
The vSphere HA agent has been in the "Agent Unreachable" state on a single slave ESXi host for over a minute. The master and slave ESXi hosts are connected to the vCenter Server Appliance.
Which should be the first step for validation the network configuration?
- A. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the master ESXi host over the vSphere HA network.
- B. Log into the master ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the vSphere HA network.
- C. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the Fault Tolerance network.
- D. Log into the vCenter Server Appliance via console or SSH and attempt to ping the affected slave ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 8
In vCenter Server 6.5, which two host states can be configured as remediation steps with Proactive HA? (Choose two.)
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Disconnected
- C. Powered off
- D. Standby mode
- E. Quarantine mode
Explanation: Proactive HA Failures
A Proactive HA failure occurs when a host component fails, which results in a loss of redundancy or a noncatastrophic failure. However, the functional behavior of the VMs residing on the host is not yet affected.
For example, if a power supply on the host fails, but other power supplies are available, that is a Proactive HA failure.
If a Proactive HA failure occurs, you can automate the remediation action taken in the vSphere Availability section of the vSphere Web Client. The VMs on the affected host can be evacuated to other hosts and the host is either placed in Quarantine mode or Maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 9
What new feature was introduced to the Content Library in vSphere 6.5?
- A. Mount an ISO directly from the Content Library.
- B. Deploy a virtual machine from an OVF Package in a Content Library.
- C. Upload a File from a URL to a Library Item.
- D. Upload a File from a Local System to a Library Item.
Explanation: Content Libraries in vSphere 6.5, which has additional features including the option to mount an ISO from a Content Library, update existing templates, and apply guest OS Customisation Specifications during VM deployments.
NEW QUESTION 10
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that a user is able to view and manage the system configuration in vSphere Web Client.
In the vCenter Single Sign-On domain, which group should the user be a part of?
- A. SystemConfiguration.BashShellAdministrators
- B. ComponentManage
- C. Administrators
- D. Administrators
- E. SystemConfiguration.Administrators
Members of the SystemConfiguration.Administrators group can view and manage the system configuration in the vSphere Web Client. These users can view, start and restart services, troubleshoot services, see the available nodes and manage those nodes.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the minimum number of hosts that must contribute capacity to a non-ROBO single site VMware vSAN cluster?
- A. 2
- B. 64
- C. 1
- D. 3
Explanation: For standard datacenter deployments, VSAN requires a minimum of three ESXi hosts (where each host has local storage and is contributing this storage to the VSAN datastore) to form a supported VSAN cluster
Essential Virtual SAN (VSAN): Administrator's Guide to VMware Virtual SAN (2nd Edition) (VMware Press Technology) page 14
NEW QUESTION 12
Group A has permission to download files in Content Library.
Group B does not have permission to download files in Content Library. If a user is a member of both groups, what will be the result?
- A. The user can access Content Library.
- B. The user cannot download file from Content Library.
- C. The user cannot access Content Library-
- D. The user can download file from Content Library.
Explanation: Permission inheritance (not in any order):* Permissions are additive if not in conflict so user gets permissions from both groups.* Permissions at lower level in hierarchy has precedence.* Permissions on user has precedence over Group* Deny permissions has precedence over Allow.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two components are necessary for the first boot of a host using Auto Deploy? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Profiles
- B. Bulk licensing
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. TFTP
- E. DHCP
NEW QUESTION 14
A vSphere Administrator has VM Component Protection (VMCP) enabled, but the VM was not restarted when one of the VMFS datastores experienced an All Paths Down (APD) failure.
What two scenarios would explain why the virtual machine was not restarted? (Choose two.)
- A. Insufficient Capacity is available on the failover ESXi hosts.
- B. VM Monitoring is required in order for VMCP to failover during an APD event.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed on the guest operating system for the VM.
- D. The APD failure was corrected before the VM could be restarted.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator has a large boot from SAN cluster and wants to ensure consistent configuration by using host profiles. What special considerations are required for boot from SAN hosts?
- A. Host profiles are incompatible with boot from SAN hosts.
- B. Change the "Device is shared clusterwide" setting to "false" in the host profile.
- C. Verify that the boot LUN is correctly identified as the boot device in the host profile.
- D. The boot from SAN device must report as a local device.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true for a vCenterServer user account that is used for vSphere Data Protection (VDP)' (Choose two.)
- A. The password for the user account cannot contain spaces.
- B. The user account should be created in the Single Sign-On domain.
- C. The user account must be assigned with Administrator role.
- D. The user account cannot inherit required permissions from a group role.
Explanation: For the vCenter server account used for vSphere data protection, the user account must have administrator role and the password for the user account should not contain spaces. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/vmware-data-protection-administration-guide-61.pdf
NEW QUESTION 17
A vSphere Administrator is in the process of configuring replication for a virtual machine, but is not able to select the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) value of 5 minute.
Which statement could explain why the RPO value cannot be lower than 15 minutes?
- A. The target and source sites use different types of datastores.
- B. The OS quiescing option is selected for Replication options.
- C. The virtual machine hardware version is not compatible.
- D. The target and source sites are not using VMFS 6.0 datastore.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are three benefits of using a few large-capacity LUNs instead of many small-capacity LUNs? (Choose three.)
- A. More flexibility to create virtual machines without adding new LUNs.
- B. More flexibility for resizing virtual disks.
- C. Less wasted storage space.
- D. Better performance because there is less contention for a single volume.
- E. Fewer VMFS datastores to manage.
Explanation: You might want fewer, larger LUNs for the following reasons:
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is trying to vMotion a VM from his datacenter to a recovery site.
Which is the maximum allowed RTT (Round-Trip Time) latency between source and destination host?
- A. 100 milliseconds
- B. 150 milliseconds
- C. 15 milliseconds
- D. 10 milliseconds
Explanation: Round-Trip Time for Long-Distance vMotion Migration
If you have the proper license applied to your environment, you can perform reliable migrations between hosts that are separated by high network round-trip latency times. The maximum supported network round-trip time for vMotion migrations is 150 milliseconds. This round-trip time (RTT) lets you migrate virtual machines to another geographical location at a longer distance.
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-622D Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-622D-exam-dumps.html (New 269 Q&As)