Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 4A0-100 Braindumps. Cause all that you need is a high score of 4A0-100 Exam Dumps. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 4A0-100 Dumps free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free 4A0-100 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
The method by which Ethernet frames are associated to a specific VLAN is referred to as:
- A. Segmenting
- B. Stacking
- C. Routing
- D. Tagging
NEW QUESTION 2
Which transport protocol and port number is used by BGP to establish and maintain a peering session with other BGP speakers?
- A. TCP port 179.
- B. UDP port 179.
- C. TCP port 22.
- D. UDP port 22.
NEW QUESTION 3
Given the Mac Address 00-20-60-ce-2b:28, which part is the Organizationally Unique Identifier (OUI)?
- A. 2b:28
- B. 00-20
- C. ce-2b:28
- D. 00-20-60
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the function of an LSR?
- A. Label Switching Routers make switching decisions based on the original MAC Heade
- B. Label Switching Routers make routing decisions based on the original IP Heade
- C. Label Switching Routers make forwarding decisions based on the MPLS labe
- D. Label Switching Routers make decisions based on ATM header informatio
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the basic unit of framing in SDH and the bit rate for transmission?
- A. STM-1 with a bit rate of 1.544 Mbit/
- B. STM-1 with a bit rate of 2.048 Mbit/
- C. STM-1 with a bit rate of 51.84 Mbit/
- D. STM-1 with a bit rate of 155.52 Mbit/
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following information can be seen within the FILE context of the SR 7x50? (Choose 2)
- A. File sizes
- B. Port statistics
- C. Log-id 100 files
- D. TiMOS image files
NEW QUESTION 7
The sequence numbers are used by TCP to ensure that the data receive is provided to the application in the correct order.
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following describes the normal sequence of events in the forming of an OSPF adjacency?
- A. Hello exchange, DB descriptor exchange, Link state requests and update
- B. DB descriptor exchange, Link state requests and updates, Hello exchang
- C. Link state requests and updates, Hello exchange, DB descriptor exchang
- D. Hello exchange, Link state requests and updates, DB descriptor exchang
NEW QUESTION 9
Which compact flash on a Control/Switch processor of an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 router stores the runtime image and running configuration?
- A. CF 1
- B. CF 2
- C. CF 3
- D. Both A and B
NEW QUESTION 10
Using Q-in-Q Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) stacking, how does a carrier differentiate onecustomers traffic from that of another?
- A. The provider edge (PE) switch adds an additional field called a PE tag to the customers Layer 2 dat
- B. The PE switch replaces the customers VLAN tag with a carrier-assigned ta
- C. The PE switch adds a second VLAN tag to identify the customers traffic on the carriers networ
- D. The PE switch assigns a customer-specific priority label to the customers traffi
NEW QUESTION 11
Which field in the TCP header is used by the receiver to indicate the number of segments it can receive?
- A. Checksum
- B. SYN
- C. Destination port
- D. Window size
- E. MTU
NEW QUESTION 12
Multiple SAPs may be defined on the same physical port and may be used for different services.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 13
Which bit pattern identifies the network address in the subnet mask?
- A. A string of consecutive 1'
- B. A string of consecutive0'
- C. A string of alternating 10'
- D. The network address is determined by masking the source address with a port's ifIndex binary representatio
NEW QUESTION 14
What happens in a TCP session if a segment is not acknowledged within a certain time period?
- A. The missing segment is retransmitte
- B. The TCP session is terminate
- C. The sender sends the next segmen
- D. An ICMP destination unreachable message is sen
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements best characterize Link State Routing? (Choose 2)
- A. Routers periodically send a copy of their routing table to their neighbor
- B. Routers flood link information throughout the entire are
- C. Network converges quickly (within several seconds) after a topology chang
- D. Routers do not have precise knowledge of the entire network topolog
NEW QUESTION 16
Based on the network diagram (click the Exhibit Button).
Router 1 installs network D in its routing table following a dynamic routing update from Router 2. Which of the following describes the information that will be installed in the routing table?
- A. 172.16.9.0/24 next-hop 10.10.10.1
- B. 172.16.9.0/24 next-hop 10.10.10.2
- C. 172.16.9.0.24 next-hop 10.10 10 3
- D. 0.0.0.0/32 next-hop 172.16.9.1
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements is TRUE about ICMP?
- A. An IP datagram is encapsulated within an ICMP heade
- B. ICMP messages can only be generated by router
- C. ICMP messages are encapsulated within an IP datagra
- D. ICMP guarantees delivery of a messag
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 4A0-100 dumps! All 4A0-100 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/4A0-100-exam-dumps.html (225 New Questions)