4A0-100 Free Practice Questions for Alcatel-Lucent certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 4A0-100 Dumps. 100% PASS 4A0-100 Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks exam Today!
Also have 4A0-100 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are the tasks of the Routing Table Manager (RTM)? Choose two
- A. RTM selects the best route from among multiple routing protocol
- B. RTM selects the best route using the metric as criteria
- C. RTM sends its best route to all its directly connected neighbor
- D. RTM installs its best route in the routing tabl
NEW QUESTION 2
Where would you expect to find a P router in a service provider's network? A. At the edge of the provider's network facing the customer.
- A. At the edge of the customer's network facing the provide
- B. In the core of the providers networ
- C. On the customer premise
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the effective maximum rate of data transmission on a 10 Mbps full-duplex Ethernet link?
- A. 5 Mbp
- B. 10 Mbp
- C. 15 Mbp
- D. 20 Mbp
NEW QUESTION 4
How is Ethernet II different from Ethernet 802.3?
- A. Ethernet 802.3 can only be used on point-to-point links, while Ethernet II can be used on broadcast network
- B. In Ethernet II the 2 bytes after the source MAC address is used as a type indicato
- C. In Ethernet 802.3 these two bytes indicate the length of the fram
- D. In Ethernet 802.3, the 2 bytes after the source MAC address is used as a type indicato
- E. In Ethernet II these two bytes indicate the length of the fram
- F. Ethernet II and Ethernet 802.3 are two different names for the same protocol
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements best describes ARPANET?
- A. ARPANET was an early packet switched network initially connecting 4 sites (Stanford, UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, and U of Utah).
- B. The mission of ARPANET was to connect packet switched networks and other diverse networks,making an international network of network
- C. ARPANET connected sites spread around the Hawaiian Islands to a central time-sharing computer on the University of Hawaii campu
- D. ARPANET was based on the use of TCP/IP to interconnect diverse system
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements best characterize Distance Vector Routing? (Choose 2)
- A. Routers periodically send a copy of their routing table to their neighbor
- B. Routers flood link information throughout the entire are
- C. Network converges quickly (within several seconds) after a topology chang
- D. Routers do not have precise knowledge of the entire network topolog
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements is FALSE when describing a Virtual Private LAN Service?
- A. A VPLS emulates a virtual switch or bridg
- B. The VPLS performs MAC learning on MAC addresses seen from SAPs and SDP
- C. When a VPLS receives a frame with an unknown MAC destination, the frame will be droppe
- D. MAC addresses are maintained in a MAC address forwarding database (FDB).
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding IP-filters? (Choose 2)
- A. IP-filters may be applied on interface ingress, egress, or bot
- B. Multiple IP-filters can be applied in each directio
- C. An IP-filter may only be applied to a single interface if the scope is set to templat
- D. An IP-filter may have multiple match criteria per entr
- E. The default-action of an IP-filter is always dro
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following best describes an Ethernet bridge?
- A. A passive device simply used to connect two or more cable
- B. Does not generate or amplify any signal
- C. A device that receives and retransmits a signal out its other ports, but does not do any Layer 2 analysis of the dat
- D. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 2 destination address, makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
- E. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 3 destination address, makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
NEW QUESTION 10
What happens next after an incoming packet is de-encapsulated from the Layer 2 frame in an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 router?
- A. The IP datagram is encapsulated in the appropriate Layer 2 frame by the MD
- B. The IP datagram passes through the switch fabric to reach the egress IO
- C. The IP datagram is passed to the IO
- D. A lookup is performed in the FIB to determine the egress interfac
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is an important advantage of protocol layering? (Choose two)
- A. Controls distribution of IP addresse
- B. Simplifies protocol functionalit
- C. Isolates changes in lower layers from upper layer
- D. Increases protocol operational efficiencie
- E. Layering adds to the fragmentation of the data
NEW QUESTION 12
What is NOT a function ofthe IOM?
- A. It forwards the data to the switch fabri
- B. It discards excess data packet
- C. It converts the incoming data to an internal forma
- D. It performs Quality of Service operations and buffers incoming dat
NEW QUESTION 13
How does the Transport Layer identify which application is to receive the data?
- A. Using the IP address of the packe
- B. Using the MAC address of the fram
- C. Using port number
- D. Using Connection Identifier Numbers (CIN).
NEW QUESTION 14
The 188.8.131.52/24 network is subnetted using a /26 mask. How many subnets and host addresses will you obtain with this mask?
- A. 4 subnets, 64 hosts
- B. 64 subnets, 4 hosts
- C. 4 subnets, 62 hosts
- D. 64 subnets, 2 hosts
- E. 6 subnets, 30 hosts
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the development of the OSI Reference Model?
- A. OSI was developed as an alternative, open standard to IBMs SNA mode
- B. OSI protocols were no longer used after TCP/IP was develope
- C. OSI model is much simpler than TCP/I
- D. OSI model is maintained exclusively by the IET
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a characteristic of the system address?
- A. A physical interface addres
- B. A logical address on the router not corresponding to any specific interfac
- C. May have any prefix valu
- D. A management IP addres
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following are NOT examples of a VPN service offered on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR? Choose two.
- A. VPWS Virtual Private Wire Service
- B. VPLS Virtual Private LAN Servic
- C. VPRN Virtual Private Routed Network
- D. MLPPP Multi-link Point-to-Point protocol
- E. VPDFS Virtual Private Dark Fiber Servic
Thanks for reading the newest 4A0-100 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 4A0-100 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/4A0-100-exam-dumps.html (225 Q&As Dumps)