Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers. Cause all that you need is a high score of 4A0-100 Study Guides. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 4A0-100 Exam Dumps free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online 4A0-100 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is thebehaviorof a typical Ethernet switch when it receives a frame with auncastdestination MAC address? (Choose two)
- A. The switch floods the frame out of all ports except the port on which it was receive
- B. The switch looks in its FD
- C. If the source address is unknown it discards the fram
- D. The switch looks in its FD
- E. If the destination address is known it forwards the frame out the appropriate interfac
- F. The switch looks in its FD
- G. If the destination address is unknown it floods the frame out all ports except the port on which it was receive
- H. The switch looks in its FD
- I. If the destination address is unknown it discards the fram
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding a VPWS service?
- A. VPWS is a point-to-multipoint servic
- B. VPWS requires MAC learning in order to forward frames to the correct destination
- C. A Spanning Tree Protocol must be enabled when deploying a VPW
- D. VPWS treats multicast traffic similar to unicast traffi
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements describes the purpose of the Transport Layer in the TCP/IP stack?
- A. Provides a data transport service to higher protocol layer
- B. Provides a data transport service for routing and control protocols such as OSPF and ICM
- C. Provides a universal address plan to uniquely identify every device in the networ
- D. Defines a standard method for framing data for transmission on the physical network mediu
NEW QUESTION 4
The TCP/IP and OSI models of protocol aresimilar in that they both have:
- A. An application and session laye
- B. A network layer that provides a universal and consistent forwarding servic
- C. A transport layer with two protocol
- D. An applications services layer with similar layering and service definition
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following applications would be likely to use UDP?
- A. Real-time audio application, such as VoIP
- B. Web browser
- C. Email application
- D. Telnet
NEW QUESTION 6
A VPWS service maintains a MAC Forwarding Database (FDB) for Ethernet SAPs.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a characteristic of a subnet created with a /31 prefix?
- A. There is no broadcast address on the networ
- B. The address can only be used as a loopback addres
- C. This specifies a single host addres
- D. A /31 prefix is not supported on the SR and ESS platfor
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement accurately explains the purpose of the TCP protocol and what it provides?
- A. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide reliable communications between application service
- B. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide unreliable communications between application services
- C. The primary purpose of TCP is to provide IP routing between application service
- D. The primary purpose of TCP is to define the correct format for the application layer such as JPEG or HTM
NEW QUESTION 9
Which field in the Routing Information Base (RIB) determines the direction frames will egress the node?
- A. Preference
- B. Metric
- C. Dest prefix
- D. Next-hop
- E. Cost
NEW QUESTION 10
Which field in the TCP header is used by the receiver to indicate how many segments it can receive?
- A. Checksum
- B. SYN
- C. Destination port
- D. Window size
- E. MTU
NEW QUESTION 11
A typical Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR Media Dependent Adapter (MDA) interfaces with:
- A. A Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) modul
- B. The Central Processing Unit (CPU).
- C. The Control Plan
- D. The Switch Fabri
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following are FALSE statements about the OSPF routing protocol? Choose two.
- A. OSPF is a link state protocol with fast convergenc
- B. OSPF supports hierarchy with multiple area
- C. The default metric for OSPF is hop coun
- D. OSPF does not support VLS
- E. OSPF supports neighbor authenticatio
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following best describes a repeater?
- A. A passive device simply used to connect two or more cable
- B. It does not generate or amplify any signal
- C. A device that receives and retransmits a signal out its ports but does not do any Layer 2 analysis of the dat
- D. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 2 destination address, makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
- E. A device that receives a signal and based on the Layer 3 destination address makes a decision on which ports the signal should be retransmitte
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following command lines would be found in a list of commands designed to permit only certain type of traffic from exiting router RTR-A to router RTR-B?
- A. RTR-A>config>router>if>ingress# filter ip 1
- B. RTR-B>config>router>if>ingress# filter ip 1
- C. RTR-B>config>router>if>egress# filter ip 1
- D. RTR-A>config>router>if>egress# filter ip 1
NEW QUESTION 15
TCP is sending data in 5 segments with SEQ numbers 27000, 27500.28000, 28500, and 29000 respectively. During transmission, the segment with SEQ=28500 is dropped in the network. How does TCP handle this situation?
- A. The receiving end station sends an ACK flag with SEQ=28000 to indicate it has received a segment out of orde
- B. The receiving station sends a NACK frame with SEQ=28500 requesting that the frame be retransmitted
- C. Once the reciever's window is ful
- D. TCP assembles the payload and determines that SEQ=28500 is missin
- E. At this point, the reciever sends the RST flag with SEQ=28500 to Request Single Transmission of the missing segmen
- F. TCP will collect the segments and forward them to the application layer where the SEQ numbers will be processed and a retransmit request will occur for the entire packe
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is a characteristic of Port Address Translation?
- A. Resolves a Mac address given a specific IP addres
- B. Allows a single public IP address to represent multiple private IP addresses simultaneousl
- C. Maps a private address to a well known port numbe
- D. Provides a one to one mapping from a private to a public addres
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding IP addressing?
- A. Classful IP addressing provides hierarchy based on variable subnet mask
- B. Classless IP addresses provide hierarchy based on a variable length subnet mas
- C. Classless IP addresses provide hierarchy based on fixed subnet masks of /24./16 and/8.
- D. IP addresses provide hierarchy based on the country code and regional identifie
Recommend!! Get the Full 4A0-100 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/4A0-100-dumps.html (New 225 Q&As Version)