Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 4A0-100 Study Guides. Cause all that you need is a high score of 4A0-100 Study Guides. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 4A0-100 Exam Questions free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 4A0-100 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
How many of the front access card slots of the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR-12 router are dedicated for redundant common equipment?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 7
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following user interface sessions are accessible through Telnet and Secure Shell (SSH) on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR and 7450 ESS?
- A. Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- B. Node Management Terminal Interface (NMTI).
- C. Command Line Interface (CLI).
- D. All of the abov
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is NOT a function of TCP?
- A. Maintaining the ordering of data transmitted across the networ
- B. Ensuring the reliable transmission of data across the networ
- C. Providing the receiver with a flow control mechanis
- D. Defining the method for routing data across the networ
NEW QUESTION 4
Which field in the IP routing table contains the name or address of the neighbour that advertised the prefix to the router?
- A. Preferenc
- B. Metri
- C. Dest prefi
- D. Next ho
NEW QUESTION 5
What must the sender do when it receives a window size of 0 from the receiver?
- A. Stop transmittin
- B. Terminate the TCP sessio
- C. Send the next segmen
- D. Retransmit the previous segmen
NEW QUESTION 6
Given the associated prefix value, which of the following is a valid host address?
- A. 172.16.224.255/18
- B. 255.255.255.255/32
- C. 126.96.36.199/8
- D. 192.168.24.59/30
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements BEST describes the purpose of UDP (Select two)?
- A. Provide a connectionless delivery servic
- B. Provide a connection oriented delivery servic
- C. Provide an unreliable transmission servic
- D. Provide a reliable transmission servic
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the purpose of the broadcast address?
- A. Provides an address that refers to all the devices in a given networ
- B. Provides an address to refer to a specific group of devices in a given networ
- C. Provides an address to refer to a group of devices having the same IP addresses in different Layer 2 network
- D. Provides an address to refer to a single device on a given networ
NEW QUESTION 9
In the diagram, what type of BGP session is established between the routers of AS 2002?
- A. IGP
- B. IBGP
- C. EBGP
- D. EGP
- E. BGPcannotbe run between routers in the same A
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following describes the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR Input/Output Module (IOM)?
- A. Small optical module available in a variety of format
- B. Contains a CPU for managing the forwarding hardware in each flexible fast pat
- C. Converts traffic from an external standard format to an internal forma
- D. Contains the CPU that runs the routing protocol software as well as the switch fabri
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding SONET/SDH? (Choose 2)
- A. They are deployed over point-to-point physical topologies to allow sub-50ms convergenc
- B. An ADM (Add Drop Multiplexer) is used to connect various sites to the infrastructur
- C. IP datagrams are encapsulated in a PPP frame for transmission over an SDH network,
- D. IP datagrams are encapsulated in an Ethernet frame for transmission over a SONET networ
NEW QUESTION 12
The 188.8.131.52/24 network is subnetted using a /26 mask. How many subnets and host addresses will be obtained with this mask?
- A. 4 subnets, 64 hosts
- B. 64 subnets, 4 hosts
- C. 4 subnets, 62 hosts
- D. 64 subnets, 2 hosts
- E. 6 subnets, 30 hosts
NEW QUESTION 13
What capability of TCP/IP allows two hosts to have multiple TCP sessions to each other simultaneously?
- A. The combination of IP source and destination address and TCP source and destination port uniquely identifies each sessio
- B. The combination of IP source and destination address and the IP protocol field uniquely identifies each sessio
- C. The hosts can identify the sessions using each others MAC addresse
- D. Two hosts can not have multiple TCP sessions simultaneousl
NEW QUESTION 14
Which answer reflects the correct message sequence used when a source attempts to ping a destination for which it has no Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache entry?
- A. ICMP echo request, ARP request, ARP reply, ICMP echo reply
- B. ARP request, ARP reply, ICMP echo request, ICMP echo reply
- C. ICMP echo request, ICMP echo reply, ARP request, ARP reply
- D. ICMP echo reques
- E. ARP reply, ARP request, ICMP echo reply
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the basic unit of framing in SONET and the bit rate for its transmission?
- A. STS-1 with a bit rate of 1.544 Mbit/s
- B. STS-1 with a bit rate of 2.048 Mbit/s
- C. STS-1 with a bit rate of 51.84 Mbit/s
- D. STS-1 with a bit rate of 155.52 Mbit/s
NEW QUESTION 16
What are the tasks of a Routing Table Manager (RTM)? (Choose 2)
- A. To select the best route from among multiple routing protocol
- B. To select the best route using the metric as criteri
- C. To send its best route to all its directly connected neighbor
- D. To install its best route in the routing tabl
NEW QUESTION 17
The TiMOS-m.n.Y.Z software image file is software that:
- A. Contains all the components required to configure and run protocols on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR/7450 ES
- B. Loads the router configuratio
- C. Transfers the router configuration from the router to the network management syste
- D. Loads the router software imag
Thanks for reading the newest 4A0-100 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 4A0-100 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/4A0-100/ (225 Q&As Dumps)