Cause all that matters here is passing the ISC2 CCSP exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader CCSP exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have CCSP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Anonymization is the process of removing from data sets. Response:
- A. Access
- B. Cryptographic keys
- C. Numeric values
- D. Identifying information
NEW QUESTION 2
Software-defined networking (SDN) is intended to separate different network capabilities and allow for the granting of granular configurations, permissions, and features to non-network staff or customers. Which network capability is separated from forwarding of traffic?
- A. Routing
- B. Firewalling
- C. Filtering
- D. IPS
NEW QUESTION 3
DLP solutions typically involve all of the following aspects except ______.
- A. Data discovery
- B. Tokenization
- C. Monitoring
- D. Enforcement
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the most secure form of code testing and review? Response:
- A. Open source
- B. Proprietary/internal
- C. Neither open source nor proprietary
- D. Combination of open source and proprietary
NEW QUESTION 5
What are SOCI/SOCII/SOCIII? Response:
- A. Risk management frameworks
- B. Access controls
- C. Audit reports
- D. Software development phases
NEW QUESTION 6
According to the (ISC)2 Cloud Secure Data Life Cycle, which phase comes soon after (or at the same time as) the Create phase?
- A. Store
- B. Use
- C. Deploy
- D. Archive
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the security policy lead for your organization, which is considering migrating from your
on-premises, legacy environment into the cloud. You are reviewing the Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CSA CCM) as a tool for your organization.
Which of the following benefits will the CSA CCM offer your organization? Response:
- A. Simplifying regulatory compliance
- B. Collecting multiple data streams from your log files
- C. Ensuring that the baseline configuration is applied to all systems
- D. Enforcing contract terms between your organization and the cloud provider
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of testing tends to produce the best and most comprehensive results for discovering system vulnerabilities?
- A. Static
- B. Dynamic
- C. Pen
- D. Vulnerability
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following are not examples of personnel controls? Response:
- A. Background checks
- B. Reference checks
- C. Strict access control mechanisms
- D. Continuous security training
NEW QUESTION 10
You are the data manager for a retail company; you anticipate a much higher volume of sales activity in the final quarter of each calendar year than the other quarters.
In order to handle these increased transactions, and to accommodate the temporary sales personnel you will hire for only that time period, you consider augmenting your internal, on-premises production environment with a cloud capability for a specific duration, and will return to operating fully on-premises after the period of increased activity.
This is an example of ______.
- A. Cloud framing
- B. Cloud enhancement
- C. Cloud fragility
- D. Cloud bursting
NEW QUESTION 11
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top Ten is a list of web application security threats that is composed by a member-driven OWASP committee of application development experts and published approximately every 24 months. The 2013 OWASP Top Ten list includes “using components with known vulnerabilities.”
Why would an organization ever use components with known vulnerabilities to create software? Response:
- A. The organization is insured.
- B. The particular vulnerabilities only exist in a context not being used by developers.
- C. Some vulnerabilities only exist in foreign countries.
- D. A component might have a hidden vulnerability.
NEW QUESTION 12
If bit-splitting is used to store data sets across multiple jurisdictions, how may this enhance security? Response:
- A. By making seizure of data by law enforcement more difficult
- B. By hiding it from attackers in a specific jurisdiction
- C. By ensuring that users can only accidentally disclose data to one geographic area
- D. By restricting privilege user access
NEW QUESTION 13
Single sign-on systems work by authenticating users from a centralized location or using a centralized method, and then allowing applications that trust the system to grant those users access. What would be passed between the authentication system and the applications to grant a user access?
- A. Ticket
- B. Certificate
- C. Credential
- D. Token
NEW QUESTION 14
Security best practices in a virtualized network environment would include which of the following? Response:
- A. Using distinct ports and port groups for various VLANs on a virtual switch rather than running them through the same port
- B. Running iSCSI traffic unencrypted in order to have it observed and monitored by NIDS
- C. Adding HIDS to all virtual guests
- D. Hardening all outward-facing firewalls in order to make them resistant to attack
NEW QUESTION 15
Your organization is developing software for wide use by the public. You have decided to test it in a cloud environment, in a PaaS model. Which of the following should be of particular concern to your organization for this situation?
- A. Vendor lock-in
- B. Backdoors
- C. Regulatory compliance
- D. High-speed network connectivity
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure CCSP dumps! All CCSP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/CCSP/ (512 New Questions)