Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Online ITIL-F free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which one of the following is the BEST description of a service level agreement (SLA)?
- A. The part of a contract that specifies the responsibilities of each party
- B. An agreement between the service provider and an internal organization
- C. An agreement between a service provider and an external supplier
- D. An agreement between the service provider and their customer
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of an event?
- A. Any change of state that has significance for the management of a configuration item (CI) or IT service
- B. An unplanned interruption to an IT service or a reduction in the quality of an IT service
- C. The unknown cause of one or more incidents that have an impact on an IT service
- D. Reducing or eliminating the cause of an incident or problem
NEW QUESTION 3
Which one of the following generates demand for services?
- A. Infrastructure trends
- B. Patterns of business activity (PBA.
- C. Cost of providing support
- D. Service level agreements (SLA.
NEW QUESTION 4
How are groups, teams, departments and divisions classified?
- A. Processes
- B. Functions
- C. Roles
- D. Technicians
NEW QUESTION 5
How many people should be accountable for a process as defined in the RACI model?
- A. As many as necessary to complete the activity
- B. Only one - the process owner
- C. Two - the process owner and the process enactor
- D. Only one - the process architect
NEW QUESTION 6
Which one of the following is the CORRECT set of steps for the continual service improvement approach?
- A. Devise a strategy; Design the solution; Transition into production; Operate the solution; Continually improve
- B. Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; How do we check we arrived?; How do we keep the momentum going?
- C. Identify the required business outcomes; Plan how to achieve the outcomes; Implement the plan; Check the plan has been properly implemented; Improve the solution
- D. What is the vision?; Where are we now?; Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; Did we get there?; How do we keep the momentum going?
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following is the purpose of service level management?
- A. To carry out the service operations activities needed to support current IT services
- B. To ensure that sufficient capacity is provided to deliver the agreed performance of services
- C. To create and populate a service catalogue
- D. To ensure that an agreed level of IT service is provided for all current IT services
NEW QUESTION 8
Which process is responsible for discussing reports with customers showing whether services have met their targets?
- A. Continual service improvement
- B. Change management
- C. Service level management
- D. Availability management
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following BEST describes 'partners' in the phrase "people, processes, products and partners"?
- A. Suppliers, manufacturers and vendors
- B. Customers
- C. Internal departments
- D. The facilities management function
NEW QUESTION 10
Which term describes if a service is fit for use?
- A. Serviceability
- B. Utility
- C. Warranty
- D. Availability
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following would NOT be defined as part of every process?
- A. Roles
- B. Inputs and outputs
- C. Functions
- D. Metrics
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement about the service portfolio is TRUE?
- A. The service portfolio includes all services except those managed by third parties
- B. It is an integral part of the service catalogue
- C. It allows the organization unlimited resources when planning for new service deployments
- D. It represents all resources presently engaged or being released in various stages of the service lifecycle
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following do major incidents require?
- A. Separate procedures
- B. Less urgency
- C. Longer timescales
- D. Less documentation
NEW QUESTION 14
Why are public frameworks, such as ITIL, attractive when compared to proprietary knowledge?
- A. Proprietary knowledge may be difficult to adopt, replicate or transfer since it is often undocumented
- B. Public frameworks are always cheaper to adopt
- C. Public frameworks are prescriptive and tell you exactly what to do
- D. Proprietary knowledge has been tested in a wide range of environments
NEW QUESTION 15
Which process has the following objective 'Establish new or changed services into supported environments within the predicted cost, time and resource estimates'?
- A. Service strategy
- B. Service transition planning and support
- C. Service level management
- D. Change management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which process is responsible for managing all service requests from users?
- A. Change fulfilment
- B. Incident management
- C. Request fulfilment
- D. Event management
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two processes will contribute MOST to enabling effective problem detection?
- A. Incident and financial management
- B. Change and release and deployment management
- C. Incident and event management
- D. Knowledge and service level management
NEW QUESTION 18
What BEST describes the value of service operation to the business?
- A. It supports the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- B. It ensures IT services are continuously aligned to business requirements
- C. It defines the control of service assets and configurations
- D. It reduces the duration and frequency of service outages
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following are sources of best practice?
\1. Academic research
\2. Internal experience
\3. Industry practices
- A. All of the above
- B. 1 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 2 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
NEW QUESTION 20
Which process has the objective to identify changes to the customer environment that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided?
- A. Business relationship management
- B. Service level management
- C. Availability management
- D. Change management
100% Valid and Newest Version ITIL-F Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/ITIL-F/ (New 324 Q&As)