Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for EXIN,Inc ITIL-F are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online EXIN,Inc ITIL-F free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement should NOT be part of the value proposition for Service Design?
- A. Reduced total cost of ownership
- B. Improved quality of service
- C. Improved Service alignment with business goals
- D. Better balance of technical skills to support live services
NEW QUESTION 2
Which process is responsible for recording the current details, status, interfaces and dependencies of all services that are being run or being prepared to run in the live environment?
- A. Service level management
- B. Service catalogue management
- C. Demand management
- D. Service transition
NEW QUESTION 3
The consideration of value creation is a principle of which stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. Continual service improvement
- B. Service strategy
- C. Service design
- D. Service transition
NEW QUESTION 4
What does the continual service improvement (CSI) approach enable a business to achieve?
- A. It keeps the communication going within the business.
- B. It helps the business in making decisions on improvement initiatives.
- C. It helps the stakeholders understand their customers.
- D. It dictates the way the business interacts with external suppliers.
NEW QUESTION 5
An incident is proving difficult to resolve. A technician informs their manager that more resource is needed to restore the service.
What has taken place?
- A. A functional escalation
- B. A service level escalation
- C. An incident resolution
- D. A hierarchic escalation
NEW QUESTION 6
Which role is responsible for sponsoring, designing and change managing a process and its metrics?
- A. The process practitioner
- B. The process owner
- C. The service owner
- D. The process manager
NEW QUESTION 7
What should be documented as part of every process?
- A. The process owner, process policy and set of process activities
- B. The service owner, service level agreement and set of process procedures
- C. The policy owner, operational level agreement and set of process steps
- D. The service manager, service contract and set of work instructions
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is the CORRECT list for the three levels of a multi-level service level agreement (SLA.?
- A. Technology, customer, user
- B. Corporate, customer, service
- C. Corporate, customer, technology
- D. Service, user, IT
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the name of the group that should review changes that must be implemented faster than the normal change process?
- A. Technical management
- B. Emergency change advisory board
- C. Urgent change board
- D. Urgent change authority
NEW QUESTION 10
Understanding what to measure and why it is being measured are key contributors to which part of the Service Lifecycle?
- A. Service Strategy
- B. Continual Service Improvement
- C. Service Operation
- D. Service Design
NEW QUESTION 11
Which one of the following is an objective of service catalogue management?
- A. Negotiating and agreeing service level agreement
- B. Negotiating and agreeing operational level agreements
- C. Ensuring that the service catalogue is made available to those approved to access it
- D. Only ensuring that adequate technical resources are available
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the primary focus of component capacity management?
- A. Management, control and prediction of the performance, utilization and capacity of individual elements of IT technology
- B. Review of all capacity supplier agreements and underpinning contracts with supplier management
- C. Management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance and capacity of the live, operational IT services
- D. Future business requirements for IT services are quantified, designed, planned and implemented in a timely fashion
NEW QUESTION 13
In which core ITIL publication can you find detailed descriptions of service catalogue management, information security management, and supplier management?
- A. Service strategy
- B. Service design
- C. Service transition
- D. Service operation
NEW QUESTION 14
From the perspective of the service provider, what is the person or group who defines or and agrees their service targets known as?
- A. User
- B. Customer
- C. Supplier
- D. Administrator
NEW QUESTION 15
Which stage of the service lifecycle includes the scope of service retirement and transfer of services between service providers?
- A. Service transition
- B. Service level management
- C. Service operation.
- D. Service Design.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which stage of the service lifecycle is MOST concerned with defining policies and objectives?
- A. Service design
- B. Service transition
- C. Continual service improvement
- D. Service operation
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following provide value to the business from service strategy?
\1. Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
\2. Enabling the service provider to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the business environment
\3. Support the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- A. All of the above
- B. 1 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 2 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the act of transforming resources and capabilities into valuable service better known as?
- A. Service management
- B. Incident management
- C. Resource management
- D. Service support
NEW QUESTION 19
Which one of the following do technology metrics measure?
- A. Components
- B. Processes
- C. The end-to-end service
- D. Customer satisfaction
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is an objective/are objectives of the service strategy stage of the service lifecycle?
1. Providing an understanding of what strategy is
2. Ensuring a working relationship between the customer and service provider
3. Defining how value is created
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. 3 only
- D. All of the above
Recommend!! Get the Full ITIL-F dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/ITIL-F/ (New 324 Q&As Version)