Proper study guides for ITIL-F ITIL Foundation certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the ITIL-F test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Check ITIL-F free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following are sources of best practice?
\1. Academic research
\2. Internal experience
\3. Industry practices
- A. All of the above
- B. 1 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 2 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following should be documented in an incident model?
1. Details of the service level agreement (SLA) pertaining to the incident
2. Chronological order of steps to resolve the incident
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. Both of the above
- D. Neither of the above
NEW QUESTION 3
What body exists to support the authorization of changes and to assist change management in the assessment and prioritization of changes?
- A. The change authorization board
- B. The change advisory board
- C. The change implementer
- D. The change manager
NEW QUESTION 4
Who is responsible for ensuring that the request fulfillment process is being performed according to the agreed and documented standard?
- A. The IT director
- B. The process owner
- C. The service owner
- D. The customer
NEW QUESTION 5
Which role is responsible for carrying out the activities of a process?
- A. Process owner
- B. Change manager
- C. Service manager
- D. Process practitioner
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a service delivered between two business units in the same organization known as?
- A. Strategic service
- B. Delivered service
- C. Internal service
- D. External service
NEW QUESTION 7
Which process is responsible for sourcing and delivering components of requested standard services?
- A. Request fulfilment
- B. Service portfolio management
- C. Service desk
- D. IT finance
NEW QUESTION 8
What BEST defines serviceability?
- A. How quickly a service or component can be restored to normal working order
- B. How long a service or component can perform its agreed function without failure
- C. The ability of a third-party supplier to meet the terms of its contract
- D. The part of the business process that is critical to providing the service
NEW QUESTION 9
A Service design package (SDP) would normally be produced for which of the following?
1. A new IT service
2. A major change to an IT service
3. An emergency change to an IT service
4. An IT service retirement
- A. 2, 3 and 4 only
- B. 1, 2 and 4 only
- C. None of the above
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the BEST description of the CSI register?
- A. It is a record of all authorised changes and their planned implementation dates
- B. It is a record of proposed improvement opportunities and the benefits that will be achieved
- C. It is a record of new services to be approved by a customer, including proposed implementation dates
- D. It is a record of completed improvements and the relevant customer satisfaction metric
NEW QUESTION 11
What BEST defines IT service management?
- A. An organization supplying services to only external customers.
- B. The customer of an IT Service provider who defines and agrees the service targets.
- C. The implementation and management of quality IT services that meet business needs.
- D. The resources that are utilized to provide value to customers through services.
NEW QUESTION 12
Where should the following information be stored?
1. The experience of staff
2. Records of user behaviour
3. Supplier's abilities and requirements
4. User skill levels
- A. The change schedule
- B. The service portfolio
- C. A configuration management database (CMDB)
- D. The service knowledge management system (SKMS)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is an objective of access management?
- A. To efficiently respond to requests for granting access to services.
- B. To defect changes of state that have significance for management of an IT service.
- C. To assist with general information, complains or comments.
- D. To minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which one of the following generates demand for services?
- A. Infrastructure trends
- B. Patterns of business activity (PBA)
- C. Cost of providing support
- D. Service level agreements (SLA)
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements about standard changes are CORRECT?
1. The approach is pre-authorized
2. The risk is usually low and well understood
3. Details of the change will be recorded
4. Some standard changes will be triggered by the request fulfillment process
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 and 3 only
- C. 1, 2 and 4 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 16
Which one of the following answers shows two of the activities relating to tools that will take place during the transition stage of the service life cycle?
- A. Testing the tool and training process managers on using the process
- B. Development or purchase of tools and deployment of the tools
- C. Training tool administrators how to manage tools and monitoring tool performance in operational environment
- D. Development or purchase of tools and deployment of the process
NEW QUESTION 17
Which one of the following is a correct definition of a supplier category?
- A. Strategic - for suppliers of operational products or services
- B. Tactical - for relationships involving significant commercial activity and business interaction
- C. Operational–for suppliers providing low value and/or readily available products and services
- D. Commodity–for significant partnering relationships that involve senior managers
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two elements of financial management for IT services are mandatory?
- A. Budgeting and charging
- B. Accounting and charging
- C. Budgeting and accounting
- D. Costing and charging
NEW QUESTION 19
Which is the correct definition of a customer facing service?
- A. One which directly supports the business processes of customers
- B. A service that cannot be allowed to fail
- C. One which is not covered by a service level agreement
- D. A service not directly used by the business
NEW QUESTION 20
Which process is responsible for eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented?
- A. Service level management
- B. Problem management
- C. Change management
- D. Event management
100% Valid and Newest Version ITIL-F Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/ITIL-F-exam-dumps.html (New 324 Q&As)