We offers . "ITIL Foundation", also known as ITIL-F exam, is a EXIN,Inc Certification. This set of posts, Passing the ITIL-F exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free ITIL-F Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following BEST describes the purpose of access management?
- A. To provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services
- B. Provides the rights for users to be able to use a service or group of services
- C. To prevent problems and resulting Incidents from happening
- D. To detect security events and make sense of them
NEW QUESTION 2
Which problem management activity ensures that a problem can be easily tracked and management information can be obtained?
- A. Categorization
- B. Detection
- C. Prioritization
- D. Escalation
NEW QUESTION 3
Access management is closely related to which other process?
- A. Capacity management only
- B. 3rd line support
- C. Information security management
- D. Change management
NEW QUESTION 4
A known error has been created after diagnosis of a problem was complete but before a workaround has been found. Is this a valid approach?
- A. Yes: for information purposes, a known error record can be created at any time it is prudent to do so
- B. No: the Known Error should be created before the problem is logged
- C. No: a known error record is created when the original incident is raised
- D. No: a known error record should be created with the next release of the service
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of these statements about resources and capabilities is CORRECT?
- A. Resources are types of service asset and capabilities are not
- B. Resources and capabilities are both types of service asset
- C. Capabilities are types of service asset and resources are not
- D. Neither capabilities nor resources are types of service asset
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following BEST describes a service level agreement (SLA.?
- A. A written agreement between a supplier and the IT customer(s), defining the key service targets and responsibilities of both parties
- B. A partnership developed between the IT service provider and the customer, so that a mutually beneficial agreement is reached
- C. The key service targets and responsibilities of both parties that are used to hold each party accountable when disputes arise
- D. An agreement between an IT service provider and another part of the same organization that assists with the provision of services
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is the BEST reason for categorizing incidents?
- A. To establish trends for use in problem management and other IT service management (ITSM) activities
- B. To ensure service levels are met and breaches of agreements are avoided
- C. To enable the incident management database to be partitioned for greater efficiency
- D. To identify whether the user is entitled to log an incident for this particular service
NEW QUESTION 8
Which groups of people would work according to an operational level agreement?
- A. Business units
- B. All stakeholders
- C. External IT teams
- D. Internal IT teams
NEW QUESTION 9
Which one of the following is the BEST description of a relationship in service asset and configuration management?
- A. Describes the topography of the hardware
- B. Describes how the configuration items (CIs) work together to deliver the services
- C. Defines which software should be installed on a particular piece of hardware
- D. Defines how version numbers should be used in a release
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements BEST describes the aims of release and deployment management?
- A. To build, test and deliver the capability to provide the services specified by service design
- B. To ensure that each release package specified by service design consists of a set of related assets and service components
- C. To ensure that all changes can be tracked, tested and verified if appropriate
- D. To record and manage deviations, risks and issues related to the new or changed service
NEW QUESTION 11
Which service life cycle stage provides the following values to the business?
- A. Service transition
- B. Service strategy
- C. Service operation
- D. Service design
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the BEST definition of an internal service?
- A. It is a supporting service delivered between functions of the IT service provider
- B. It is any customer-facing service delivered by an outsourced provider
- C. It is a service delivered to the terms of a contract which enables a customer to achieve business outcomes
- D. It is a service delivered between departments or business units in the same organization
NEW QUESTION 13
Which capacity management sub-process focuses on the management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance?
- A. Business capacity management
- B. Supplier capacity management
- C. Service capacity management
- D. Component capacity management
NEW QUESTION 14
Which document shows a detailed analysis of business impact and benefits?
- A. A return on investment
- B. Service level requirements
- C. A business case
- D. A service level agreement
NEW QUESTION 15
Check, Act and Plan are three of the stages of the Deming Cycle. Which is the fourth?
- A. Do
- B. Perform
- C. Implement
- D. Measure
NEW QUESTION 16
Which one of the following includes four stages called Plan, Do, Check and Act?
- A. The Deming Cycle
- B. The continual service improvement approach
- C. The seven-step improvement process
- D. The service lifecycle
NEW QUESTION 17
In service design, which term describes services, technologies and tools?
- A. People
- B. Partners
- C. Products
- D. Processes
NEW QUESTION 18
Which one of the following is NOT a responsibility of the service transition stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. To ensure that a service can be managed and operated in accordance with constraints specified during design
- B. To design and develop capabilities for service management
- C. To provide good-quality knowledge and information about services
- D. To plan the resources required to manage a release
NEW QUESTION 19
Which process or function is responsible for monitoring activities and events in the IT infrastructure?
- A. Service level management
- B. IT operations management
- C. Capacity management
- D. Incident management
NEW QUESTION 20
Which process has the following objective, 'Produce service design packages (SDPs) based on service charters and change requests'?
- A. Service transition planning and support
- B. Design coordination
- C. Service level management
- D. Change management
100% Valid and Newest Version ITIL-F Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/ITIL-F-dumps/ (New 324 Q&As)