It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online EXIN,Inc ITIL-F free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which one of the following is NOT part of the service design stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. Designing and maintaining all necessary service transition packages
- B. Producing quality, secure and resilient designs for new or improved services
- C. Taking service strategies and ensuring they are reflected in the service design processes and the service designs that are produced
- D. Measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of service design and the supporting processes
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following activities are carried out during the "Where do we want to be?" step of the continual service improvement (CSI) approach?
- A. Implementing service and process improvements
- B. Reviewing measurements and metrics
- C. Creating a baseline
- D. Defining measurable targets
NEW QUESTION 3
Which process would you MOST expect to be involved in the management of underpinning contracts?
- A. Change management
- B. Service catalogue management
- C. Supplier management
- D. Release and deployment management
NEW QUESTION 4
Which one of the following would NOT involve event management?
- A. Intrusion detection
- B. Recording and monitoring environmental conditions in the data centre
- C. Recording service desk staff absence
- D. Monitoring the status of configuration items
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements MOST correctly identifies the scope of design coordination activities?
- A. Only changes that introduce new services
- B. It is mandatory that all changes are subject to design coordination activity
- C. Only changes to business critical systems
- D. Any change that the organization believes could benefit
NEW QUESTION 6
In which of the following areas would ITIL complementary guidance provide assistance?
1. Adapting best practice for specific industry sectors
2. Integrating ITIL with other operating models
- A. Both of the above
- B. Neither of the above
- C. Option 1 only
- D. Option 2 only
NEW QUESTION 7
A process owner has been identified with an "I" in a RACI matrix. Which one of the following would be expected of them?
- A. Be accountable for the outcome of an activity
- B. Perform an activity
- C. Be kept up-to-date on the progress of an activity
- D. Manage an activity
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is an objective of event management?
- A. To maintain user satisfaction with the quality of IT services
- B. To detect changes of state that have significance for management of an IT service
- C. To provided a channel for users to receive standard services that they are expecting
- D. To minimize the impact of incidents due to service failures that cannot be prevented
NEW QUESTION 9
Which one of the following activities is NOT part of the Deming Cycle?
- A. Act
- B. Plan
- C. Do
- D. Co-ordinate
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement about service review meetings is FALSE?
- A. Actions from service review meetings should only be assigned to the service provider
- B. Meetings should be held on a regular basis to review service achievement
- C. Issues for the upcoming period should be discussed at the meetings
- D. Progress and success of the service improvement programme (SIP) should be reviewed
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is NOT one of the five individual aspects of service design?
- A. The design of the service portfolio, including the service catalogue
- B. The design of new or changed services
- C. The design of market spaces
- D. The design of the technology architectures
NEW QUESTION 12
Which process has the purpose to ensure that, by managing the risks which could seriously affect IT services, the IT service provider can always provide minimum agreed business-related service levels?
- A. Change management
- B. IT service continuity management
- C. Financial management for IT services
- D. Service catalogue management
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following provides the CORRECT list of processes within the service operation stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. Event management, incident management, problem management, request fulfilment, and access management
- B. Event management, incident management, change management, and access management
- C. Incident management, problem management, service desk, request fulfilment, and event management
- D. Incident management, service desk, request fulfilment, access management, and event management
NEW QUESTION 14
The configuration management system is part of which system?
- A. The availability management information system
- B. The capacity management information system
- C. The information security management system
- D. The service knowledge management system
NEW QUESTION 15
What type of services are NOT directly used by the business but are required by the service provider to deliver customer facing services?
- A. Business services
- B. Component services
- C. Supporting services
- D. Customer services
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement BEST represents the guidance on incident logging?
- A. Incidents must only be logged if a resolution is not immediately available
- B. Only incidents reported to the service desk can be logged
- C. All incidents must be fully logged
- D. The service desk decide which incidents to log
NEW QUESTION 17
How is a service delivered between departments of same organization classified?
- A. Internal Service
- B. External Service
- C. Mission Critical service
- D. Organizational service.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which process works with change management to ensure only authorized components are used?
- A. Knowledge management
- B. Service portfolio management
- C. Service asset and configuration management
- D. Financial management for IT services
NEW QUESTION 19
Implementation of ITIL service management requires the preparation and planning of the effective and efficient use of "the four Ps".
What are these four Ps?
- A. People, process, partners, performance
- B. Performance, process, products, problems
- C. People, process, products, partners
- D. People, products, perspective, partners
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is NOT a source of best practice?
- A. Standards
- B. Technology
- C. Academic research
- D. Internal experience
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure ITIL-F dumps! All ITIL-F exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/ITIL-F/ (324 New Questions)