Proper study guides for ITIL-F ITIL Foundation certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the ITIL-F test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Also have ITIL-F free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Check, Act and Plan are three of the stages of the Deming Cycle. Which is the fourth?
- A. Do
- B. Perform
- C. Implement
- D. Measure
NEW QUESTION 2
Which one of the following would be the MOST useful in helping to define roles and responsibilities in an organizational structure?
- A. RACI model
- B. Incident model
- C. Continual service improvement (CSI) approach
- D. The Deming Cycle
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the pre-authorized change known as?
- A. A normal change
- B. A retrospective change
- C. A standard change
- D. An ordinary change
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following are the MAIN objectives of incident management?
1. To automatically detect service-affecting events
2. To restore normal service operation as quickly as possible
3. To minimize adverse impacts on business operations
- A. 1 and 2 only
- B. 2 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 3 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following is NOT an objective of problem management?
- A. Minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- B. Preventing problems and resulting incidents from happening
- C. Eliminating recurring incidents
- D. Restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the categories of event described in the ITIL service operation book?
- A. Informational, scheduled, normal
- B. Scheduled, unscheduled, emergency
- C. Informational, warning, exception
- D. Warning, reactive, proactive
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is an enabler of best practice?
- A. Standards
- B. Technology
- C. Academic research
- D. Internal experience
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following processes are performed by the service desk?
1. Capacity management
2. Request fulfilment
3. Demand management
4. Incident management
- A. All of the above
- B. 3 and 4 only
- C. 2 and 4 only
- D. 2 only
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is an objective of business relationship management?
- A. To identify patterns of business activity
- B. To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- C. To secure funding to manage the provision of services
- D. To ensure strategic plans for IT services exist
NEW QUESTION 10
Can service operation improve efficiency in the business operation by automating common routines?
- A. No, automating common routines improves effectiveness but not efficiency
- B. Yes, through automating common routines and introducing the service knowledge management System (SKMS)
- C. Yes, through automating common routines, more productive work can be carried out
- D. No, automating common routines only results in preventing common problems
NEW QUESTION 11
What BEST describes the value of service design to the business?
- A. It supports the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- B. It reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) of services
- C. It improves the control of service assets and configurations
- D. It provides quick and effective access to standard services
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following is NOT a characteristic of a process?
- A. It is measurable
- B. It delivers specific results
- C. It responds to specific events
- D. It structures an organization
NEW QUESTION 13
In which document would you expect to see an overview of actual service achievements against targets?
- A. Operational level agreement (OLA)
- B. Capacity plan
- C. Service level agreement (SLA)
- D. SLA monitoring chart (SLAM)
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following would be examined by a major problem review?
1. Things that were done correctly
2. Things that were done incorrectly
3. How to prevent recurrence
4. What could be done better in the future
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 and 3 only
- C. 1, 2 and 4 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 15
What guidance does ITIL give on the frequency of production of service reporting?
- A. Service reporting intervals must be defined and agreed with the customers
- B. Reporting intervals should be set by the service provider
- C. Reports should be produced weekly
- D. Service reporting intervals must be the same for all services
NEW QUESTION 16
Which one of the following statements about incident reporting and logging is CORRECT?
- A. Incidents can only be reported by users
- B. Incidents can be reported by anyone who detects a disruption or potential disruption to normal service
- C. All calls to the service desk must be logged as incidents
- D. Incidents reported by technical staff must also be logged as problems
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is NOT an objective of request fulfillment?
- A. To provide information to users about what services are available and how to request them
- B. To update the service catalogue with services that may be requested through the service desk
- C. To provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services
- D. To source and deliver the components of standard services that have been requested
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is the best definition of service management?
- A. The ability to keep services highly available to meet the business needs
- B. A set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services
- C. A complete set of all the documentation required to deliver world class services to customers
- D. An internationally recognized methodology to provide valuable services to customers
NEW QUESTION 19
How should entries in the CSI register be categorized?
- A. Based on priority, urgency and impact to the business and to all its stakeholders
- B. Based on small, medium or, large undertakings that can be done quickly, medium term or long term
- C. Based on IT service name, cost to the business and expected outcomes to the customer
- D. Based on best improvement opportunities in the organization to achieve a competitive advantage
NEW QUESTION 20
Which stage of the service life cycle identifies, defines and aligns the IT solution with the business requirements?
- A. Service transition
- B. Service design
- C. Service operation
- D. Service configuration
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure ITIL-F dumps! All ITIL-F exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/ITIL-F-test/ (324 New Questions)