Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for PMP PMP are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
PMP PMP Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What defines the portion of work included in a contract for items being purchased or acquired?
- A. Procurement management plan
- B. Evaluation criteria
- C. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- D. Contract Statement of Work (SOW)
NEW QUESTION 2
When large or complex projects are separated into distinct phases or subprojects, all of the Process Groups would normally be:
- A. divided among each of the phases or subprojects.
- B. repeated for each of the phases or subprojects.
- C. linked to specific phases or subprojects.
- D. integrated for specific phases or subprojects.
NEW QUESTION 3
The Verify Scope process is primarily concerned with:
- A. formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverables.
- B. accuracy of the work deliverables.
- C. formalizing approval of the scope statement.
- D. accuracy of the work breakdown structure (WBS).
NEW QUESTION 4
Which process involves monitoring the status of the project to update the project costs and managing changes to the cost baseline?
- A. Estimate Costs
- B. Control Costs
- C. Determine Budget
- D. Plan Cost Management
NEW QUESTION 5
A project management office manages a number of aspects including the:
- A. Project scope, schedule, cost, and quality of the products of the work packages.
- B. Central coordination of communication management across projects.
- C. Assignment of project resources to best meet project objectives.
- D. Overall risk, overall opportunity, and interdependencies among projects at the enterprise level.
NEW QUESTION 6
An input to the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis process is the:
- A. quality management plan.
- B. project management plan.
- C. communications management plan.
- D. schedule management plan.
NEW QUESTION 7
In a project, total float measures the:
- A. Ability to shuffle schedule activities to lessen the duration of the project.
- B. Amount of time an activity can be extended or delayed without altering the project finish date.
- C. Cost expended to restore order to the project schedule after crashing the schedule.
- D. Estimate of the total resources needed for the project after performing a forward pass.
NEW QUESTION 8
When managing a project team, what helps to reduce the amount of conflict?
- A. Clear role definition
- B. Negotiation
- C. Risk response planning
- D. Team member replacement
NEW QUESTION 9
Who is responsible for developing the project management plan and all related component plans?
- A. Project team
- B. Portfolio manager
- C. Project manager
- D. Project management office
NEW QUESTION 10
When should quality planning be performed?
- A. While developing the project charter
- B. In parallel with the other planning processes
- C. As part of a detailed risk analysis
- D. As a separate step from the other planning processes
NEW QUESTION 11
Which risk management strategy seeks to eliminate the uncertainty associated with a particular upside risk by ensuring that the opportunity is realized?
- A. Enhance
- B. Share
- C. Exploit
- D. Accept
NEW QUESTION 12
The traditional organization chart structure that can be used to show positions and relationships in a graphic top-down format is called a:
- A. Responsible, accountable, consult, and inform (RACI) chart.
- B. Matrix-based chart.
- C. Human resource chart.
- D. Hierarchical-type chart.
NEW QUESTION 13
What name(s) is (are) associated with the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle?
- A. Pareto
- B. Ishikawa
- C. Shewhart-Deming
- D. Delphi
NEW QUESTION 14
Change requests are an output from which Project Integration Management process?
- A. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- B. Develop Project Management Plan
- C. Close Project
- D. Develop Project Charter
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Control Scope input is compared to actual results to determine if corrective action is required for the project?
- A. Scope baseline
- B. Scope management plan
- C. Change management plan
- D. Cost baseline
NEW QUESTION 16
Activity cost estimates are quantitative assessments of the probable costs required to:
- A. Create WBS.
- B. complete project work.
- C. calculate costs.
- D. Develop Project Management Plan.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is an example of schedule compression?
- A. Activity sequencing
- B. Resource leveling
- C. Lead and lag adjusting
- D. Crashing
NEW QUESTION 18
Change requests, project management plan updates, project document updates, and organizational process assets updates are all outputs of which project management process?
- A. Plan Risk Responses
- B. Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- C. Define Scope
- D. Report Performance
NEW QUESTION 19
An input to the Plan Procurement Management process is:
- A. Source selection criteria.
- B. Market research.
- C. A stakeholder register.
- D. A records management system.
NEW QUESTION 20
The staffing management plan is part of the:
- A. organizational process assets.
- B. resource calendar.
- C. human resource plan.
- D. Develop Project Team process.
100% Valid and Newest Version PMP Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/PMP-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As)