We offers . "Project Management Professional", also known as PMP exam, is a PMP Certification. This set of posts, Passing the PMP exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Free PMP Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A project lifecycle is defined as:
- A. a collection of generally sequential and sometimes overlapping project phases.
- B. a process required to ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- C. a recognized standard for the project management profession.
- D. the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is one of the MAJOR outputs of activity sequencing?
- A. Responsibility assignment matrix
- B. Work breakdown structure update
- C. Project network diagram
- D. Mandatory dependencies list
NEW QUESTION 3
An imposed date for completion of the project by the customer is an example of a project:
- A. deliverable
- B. assumption
- C. constraint
- D. exclusion
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the tool and technique used to request seller responses?
- A. Procurement documents
- B. Expert judgment
- C. Bidder conferences
- D. Contract types
NEW QUESTION 5
An input to the Manage Project Team process is:
- A. Work performance reports.
- B. Change requests.
- C. Activity resource requirements.
- D. Enterprise environmental factors.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following makes changes to formally control documentation to reflect modified or additional ideas or content?
- A. Defect repair
- B. Updates
- C. Corrective action
- D. Performance reports
NEW QUESTION 7
Funding limit reconciliation is a tool and technique of which Project Cost Management process?
- A. Estimate Costs
- B. Control Costs
- C. Plan Cost Management
- D. Determine Budget
NEW QUESTION 8
A project manager builds consensus and overcomes obstacles by employing which communication technique?
- A. Listening
- B. Facilitation
- C. Meeting management
- D. Presentation
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following characteristics are found in a functional organizational structure?
- A. Little or no project manager authority, little or no resource availability, and the functional manager controls the project budget
- B. Limited project manager authority, limited resource availability, and a part-time project manager's role
- C. Low to moderate project manager authority, low to moderate resource availability, and a full-time project manager's role
- D. High to almost total project manager authority, high to almost total resource availability, and full-time project management administrative staff
NEW QUESTION 10
Schedule milestones and a predefined budget are examples of:
- A. Project constraints.
- B. Requirements documentation.
- C. Organizational process assets.
- D. Activity cost estimates.
NEW QUESTION 11
In Plan Risk Management, which of the management plans determines who will be available to share information on various risks and responses at different times and locations?
- A. Schedule
- B. Quality
- C. Communications
- D. Cost
NEW QUESTION 12
The procurement process that documents agreements and related documentation for future reference is known as:
- A. Plan Procurements.
- B. Control Procurements.
- C. Close Procurements.
- D. Conduct Procurements.
NEW QUESTION 13
"Tailoring" is defined as the:
- A. effort of addressing each process to determine which are appropriate and their appropriate degree of rigor.
- B. act of creating a project team with the specialized skills required to produce a required product or service.
- C. action taken to bring a defective or nonconforming component into compliance with requirements or specifications.
- D. adjustment of the respective influences of time, cost, and quality in order to most efficiently achieve scope.
NEW QUESTION 14
An electronics firm authorizes a new project to develop a faster, cheaper, and smaller laptop after improvements in the industry and electronics technology. With which of the following strategic considerations is this project mainly concerned?
- A. Customer request
- B. Market demand
- C. Technological advance
- D. Strategic opportunity
NEW QUESTION 15
Specification of both the deliverables and the processes is the focus of:
- A. Change control
- B. Configuration control
- C. Project monitoring and control
- D. Issue control
NEW QUESTION 16
Which activity is an input to the select sellers process?
- A. Organizational process assets
- B. Resource availability
- C. Change control process
- D. Team performance assessment
NEW QUESTION 17
Which process involves subdividing project deliverables and project work into smaller, more manageable portions?
- A. Develop Schedule
- B. Create VVBS
- C. Estimate Activity Resources
- D. Define Scope
NEW QUESTION 18
The primary benefit of the Plan Schedule Management process is that it:
- A. provides guidance to identify time or schedule challenges within the project.
- B. tightly links processes to create a seamless project schedule.
- C. guides how the project schedule will be managed throughout the project.
- D. creates an overview of all activities broken down into manageable subsections.
NEW QUESTION 19
An input to the Plan Stakeholder Management process is:
- A. The project charter.
- B. The stakeholder analysis.
- C. A communication management plan.
- D. A stakeholder register.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which type of contract is a hybrid of both a cost-reimbursable and a fixed-price contract?
- A. Cost Plus Award Fee Contract (CPAF)
- B. Firm-Fixed -Price Contract (FFP)
- C. Time and Material Contract (T&M)
- D. Cost Plus Incentive Fee Contract (CPIF)
Recommend!! Get the Full PMP dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/PMP/ (New 918 Q&As Version)