It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check PMP free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A project manager needs to deliver the project 2 weeks before the planned date without changing the scope. Which of the following techniques may be applied to reevaluate the schedule?
- A. What-if scenario analysis
- B. Critical chain method
- C. Schedule crashing
- D. Resource leveling
NEW QUESTION 2
Approved change requests, approved corrective actions, and updates to organizational process assets are all outputs of which project management process?
- A. Risk response planning
- B. Manage stakeholders
- C. Scope definition
- D. Performance reporting
NEW QUESTION 3
The Human Resource Management processes are:
- A. Develop Human Resource Plan, Acquire Project Team, Develop Project Team, and Manage Project Team.
- B. Acquire Project Team, Manage Project Team, Manage Stakeholder Expectations, and Develop Project Team.
- C. Acquire Project Team, Develop Human Resource Plan, Conflict Management, and Manage Project Team.
- D. Develop Project Team, Manage Project Team, Estimate Activity Resources, and Acquire Project Team.
NEW QUESTION 4
The process of aggregating the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish an authorized cost baseline is:
- A. Determine Budget.
- B. Baseline Budget.
- C. Control Costs.
- D. Estimate Costs.
NEW QUESTION 5
Regression analysis, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), fault tree analysis (FTA), and trend analysis are examples of which tool or technique?
- A. Expert judgment
- B. Forecasting methods
- C. Earned value management
- D. Analytical techniques
NEW QUESTION 6
Which process documents the business needs of a project and the new product, service, or other result that is intended to satisfy those requirements?
- A. Develop Project Management Plan
- B. Develop Project Charter
- C. Direct and Manage Project Execution
- D. Collect Requirements
NEW QUESTION 7
Which cost estimate technique includes contingencies to account for cost uncertainty?
- A. Vendor bid analysis
- B. Three-point estimates
- C. Parametric estimating
- D. Reserve analysis
NEW QUESTION 8
Every project creates a unique product, service, or result that may be:
- A. tangible
- B. targeted
- C. organized
- D. variable
NEW QUESTION 9
The integrative nature of project management requires which Process Group to interact with the other Process Groups?
- A. Planning
- B. Executing
- C. Monitoring and Controlling
- D. Project Management
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Control Quality tool is also known as an arrow diagram?
- A. Matrix diagram
- B. Affinity diagram
- C. Tree diagram
- D. Activity network diagram
NEW QUESTION 11
The Identify Stakeholders process is found in which Process Group?
- A. Initiating
- B. Monitoring and Controlling
- C. Planning
- D. Executing
NEW QUESTION 12
A purchase order for a specified item to be delivered by a specified date for a specified price is the simplest form of what type of contract?
- A. Cost-reimbursable
- B. Time and material
- C. Fixed price or lump-sum
- D. Cost-plus-fixed-fee
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of dependency is legally or contractually required or inherent in the nature of work and often involves physical limitations?
- A. Mandatory
- B. Discretionary
- C. Internal
- D. External
NEW QUESTION 14
The process of monitoring the status of the project and product scope as well as managing the changes to the scope baseline is known as:
- A. Validate Scope.
- B. Plan Scope Management.
- C. Control Scope.
- D. Define Scope.
NEW QUESTION 15
Perform Integrated Change Control is the process of:
- A. Reviewing, approving, and managing all change requests
- B. Facilitating change management, manuals, or automation tools
- C. Comparing actual results with planned results in order to expand or change a project
- D. Documenting changes according to the change control system by the change control board
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is an output of the Plan Quality process?
- A. Project document update
- B. Control chart
- C. Cost performance baseline
- D. Organizational process asset update
NEW QUESTION 17
Which process includes prioritizing risks for subsequent further analysis or action by assessing and combining their probability of occurrence and impact?
- A. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- B. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- C. Plan Risk Management
- D. Plan Risk Responses
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following processes is necessary to ensure that the project employs all processes needed to meet its requirements?
- A. Perform Quality Control
- B. Quality Policy
- C. Perform Quality Assurance
- D. Quality Planning
NEW QUESTION 19
The product scope description is used to:
- A. Gain stakeholders support for the project.
- B. Document the characteristics of the product.
- C. Describe the project in great detail.
- D. Formally authorize the project.
NEW QUESTION 20
Who selects the appropriate processes for a project?
- A. Project stakeholders
- B. Project sponsor and project stakeholder
- C. Project manager and project team
- D. Project manager and project sponsor
100% Valid and Newest Version PMP Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/PMP-exam-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As)