Exam Code: PMP (), Exam Name: Project Management Professional, Certification Provider: PMP Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass PMP Exam.
Free demo questions for PMP PMP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which process is responsible for monitoring the status of the project and product scope and managing changes to the scope baseline?
- A. Variance Analysis
- B. Define Scope
- C. Verify Scope
- D. Control Scope
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following tools and techniques is used in the Develop Project Team process?
- A. Acquisitions
- B. Organizational theories
- C. Team-building activities
- D. Virtual teams
NEW QUESTION 3
A change log for communications can be used to communicate to the appropriate stakeholders that there are changes:
- A. To the project management plan.
- B. To the risk register.
- C. In the scope verification processes.
- D. And their impact to the project in terms of time, cost, and risk.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which category of contracts are sellers legally obligated to complete, with possible financial damages if the project objectives are not met?
- A. Cost-reimbursable contracts
- B. Time and Material contracts (T&M)
- C. Fixed-price contracts
- D. Cost Plus Fixed Fee Contracts (CPFF)
NEW QUESTION 5
In which Knowledge Area is the project charter developed?
- A. Project Cost Management
- B. Project Scope Management
- C. Project Time Management
- D. Project Integration Management
NEW QUESTION 6
Forecasts, requested changes, recommended corrective actions, and organizational process asset updates are all outputs of which process?
- A. Risk response planning
- B. Risk monitoring and control
- C. Performance reporting
- D. Manage stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 7
Which quality control technique illustrates the 80/20 principle?
- A. Ishikawa diagram
- B. Control chart
- C. Run chart
- D. Pareto chart
NEW QUESTION 8
Analytical techniques are a tool and technique of which process in Project Procurement Management?
- A. Plan Procurement Management
- B. Control Procurements
- C. Conduct Procurements
- D. Close Procurements
NEW QUESTION 9
Monte Carlo is which type of risk analysis technique?
- A. Probability
- B. Quantitative
- C. Qualitative
- D. Sensitivity
NEW QUESTION 10
At the start of a typical project life cycle, costs are:
- A. low, peak as work is carried out, and drop as the project nears the end.
- B. low, become steady as work is carried out, and increase as the project nears the end.
- C. high, drop as work is carried out, and increase as the project nears the end.
- D. high, become low as work is carried out, and drop as the project nears the end.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following tools or techniques is used for Estimate Activity Durations?
- A. Critical path method
- B. Rolling wave planning
- C. Precedence diagramming method
- D. Parametric estimating
NEW QUESTION 12
Conditions that are not under the control of the project team that influence, direct, or constrain a project are called:
- A. Enterprise environmental factors
- B. Work performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Context diagrams
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following choices is a contract closure tool or technique?
- A. Contract plan
- B. Procurement plan
- C. Closure process
- D. Procurement audits
NEW QUESTION 14
The creation of an internet site to engage stakeholders on a project is an example of which type of communication?
- A. Push
- B. Pull
- C. Interactive
- D. Iterative
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following involves making information available to project stakeholders in a timely manner?
- A. Plan Communications
- B. Performance reporting
- C. Project status reports
- D. Distribute Information
NEW QUESTION 16
In which of the following types of organizations is resource availability moderate to high?
- A. Weak matrix
- B. Balanced matrix
- C. Strong matrix
- D. Projectized
NEW QUESTION 17
Fast tracking is a schedule compression technique used to shorten the project schedule without changing project scope. Which of the following can result from fast tracking?
- A. The risk of achieving the shortened project time is increased.
- B. The critical path will have positive total float.
- C. Contingency reserves are released for redeployment by the project manager.
- D. Duration buffers are added to maintain a focus on planned activity durations.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which quality tool incorporates the upper and lower specification limits allowed within an agreement?
- A. Control chart
- B. Flowchart
- C. Checksheet
- D. Pareto diagram
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is a tool or technique for the Plan Procurements process?
- A. Bidder conferences
- B. Proposal evaluation techniques
- C. Contract types
- D. Contract change control systems
NEW QUESTION 20
What are the key components of the communication model?
- A. Encode, message and feedback-message, medium, noise, and decode
- B. Encode, messaging technology, medium, noise, and decode
- C. Sender, message and feedback-message, medium, noise, and translate
- D. Receiver, message and feedback-message, medium, noise, and decode
100% Valid and Newest Version PMP Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/PMP-dumps.html (New 918 Q&As)